See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The hotel Manager is rude and not friendly, he treated us in an aggressive way and he cancelled my registration because some other people before I arrived the hotel, everything in this hotel is so bad.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Eslam A
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

We have booked the hotel by booking.com before one week. and we arrived like 9:00pm today 20/5. The manager cancel the reservation at 6:45pm 20/5. And we didn't know that until we arrived there. Instead of helping us he yield literally and kicked us out!!!
Please do not go to the RUDEST HOTEL EVER

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Lina H
Reviewed September 16, 2016

The Ac was not working and the toilet did not flush so we had to change the room twice,the room service did not change our bed sheets at all.the breakfast was below average.the only good thing was the location and the young hotel employee who was really friendly.

Room Tip: Check for hair dryer ,AC and toilet flush If they're working
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

I don't know why this hotel has so good scores. The rooms has no pleasant smell, required for reconstruction! The breakfast is cheap and awful! And I want to stress that the stuff is very rude and horrible, especially older man. I hope it was the worst hotel experience.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
3  Thank Myco S
Reviewed February 4, 2016

The only good thing about this place is location. But it is not worth to suffer all the rest. The rooms are smelly, the breakfast is awful, but most importantly the stuff is rude to the point of being horrible. On my last day there I forgot some money in a drawer. At first they said they found it but then they denied it and they never gave it back to me! This is the worst hotel experience I ever had.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business