“The stay was nice”
Review of Eski Konak Hotel

Eski Konak Hotel
Ranked #445 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed December 22, 2013

. Sophia, the manager, is a very nice person who makes you feel very well. She is ready to help you all the time and provides all the information you need to make your stay in Istanbul really interesting. She has a very good attitude towards service. Congratulations.

The location of the hotel is very good because it is close to very interesting places and has good transport. The only thing that I will not recommend to people who have problems with their legs is that the hotel has many stairs but it seems to be something that many hotels in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sara g
EskiKonakHotel, Manager at Eski Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

I would like to thank you for spending the time to write above revieuw about your accomoodation at our hotel.
I am happy to acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you are happy for your experience
I have also informed my collegue with your nice comments.
We are looking forward to see you at our hotel on your next holdays.

There are newer reviews for Eski Konak Hotel

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Eskı Konak Hotel offers good acommodatıon and frıendly helpful servıce. It ıs located ın the quıet streets of old ıstambul. Close to tourıst attractıons,the tram, and wıthın walkıng dıstance to practıcally everythıng you need. The street ıtself and those around ıt offer many oftıons for eatıng and just havıng a good tıme.
I found the staff extemly helpful rıght from the start. Even at home whıle makıng the reservatıon, I had many questıons that were answered ımmedıatly and promplty.
The room ıs small and sımple yet very clean. No allergıes from old carpets. Just plaın clean wıth a nıce vıew to the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank dikla o

I would like to thank you for spending the time to write above revieuw about our hotel.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from December 4 to 8, 2013.
Its a cozy little place at the perfect location. Only 5 - 10 mins walk to most of the major attractions.
Sofie the hotel manager was always willing to help us with directions and other random requests.
The staff were incredibly helpful. My particular favorite about this little hotel was the breakfast area at the Terrace. Wonderful selection of breakfast food and the view over looking the Marmara Sea was spectacular. The rooms are neat and always cleaned. Fresh set of towels are provided daily.
If your on a budget and looking for value for your money this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: No elevator so you might need to carry your luggage up the stairs. But the rooms near the reception...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank AlBurk_Yam
EskiKonakHotel, Manager at Eski Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I must say that eski konak hotel is our home in our 5-day trip in istanbul. The location is perfect. It only took us a short walk to the blue mosque, hagia sofia, topkapi palace, arasta bazaar, grand bazaar and the tram station. The staffs are very kind and helpful. They assisted us in any waybthey can. They made our stay there more enjoyable. Our room is very cosy. We are well-rested everytime. The breakfast is fantastic. If i will go back to istanbul, i will stay again in this hotel.

7  Thank Lp A

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just came back from Istanbul . I was in there with my friends and we stayed in this hotel . Everything was wonderfull : the staff, the food, the rooms !!!The brekfast was served on the balcony on the top floor and in front of us was only the sea and the sun .. It was like a dream .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Izabellisima7

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was there with my friend. We was very surprised , when we saw the room. it was so clean and in a friendly atmosphere. The place for breakfast have a terace and from there you can see the Prince islands (they are a far , but you can see them :)) )
The meal on a breakfast was very good and you can find evrything..

The personal and the manager are very very kind.

Just i want to say Thank you to all!
Greetings from Bulgaria

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Habibe A

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I had a wonderful time with my sisters and friends, I started to love Istanbul because of the location the hotel is placed and also for the hospitality it offers. I could go everywhere I wanted by walking ,which helped us to get to know the place better.

Room Tip: If you have a large group traveling with you, choose a room for tree people , it really worth
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends