“An enjoyable Stay Here!”
Review of Titanic City Hotel

Titanic City Hotel
Ranked #190 of 1,141 Hotels in Istanbul
“An enjoyable Stay Here!”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Its a brand new hotel whit high quality materials in the rooms,very clean and comfortable beds.Amenities in the room include sleepers,bathrobe,kettle for tea- coffee,complimentary fruits and water.Personnel were guite helpful and polite.breakfast was great with variety of foods(salads,eggs,cheeses,hams,fresh fruits to select from.
Certainly meets standards for a 4* hotel.
No need to take your car to visit Taksim Sq,Istiklal St. and shopping centre of Osmanbey and Sisly.metro and Bus stations are 2 minutes on feet.
Of course there is always space for improvements.The internet exploler and the key board should be in english for visitors.The spa center was not good.the steam sauna smelled fuggy and the turkish bath was not clean.the pool was small and not deep enough,also the jaccuzi was not hot and water should be changed more often.the staff of house keeping didnt know any english.Keep on improving your services.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and my 6 years old son, during 4 nights. My wife is from Turkey. We received excellent service during check-in, with laugages and after arriving at the room a short presentaiton of the facilites. The first night we tried one of the restaurants recommended by the hotel (Kebab House) and I would not recommend the restaurant, since there are many other good restaurants with a lot better value for the money.
The interior of the hotel is nice and modern and the service is greate. We woke up late for breakfast one morning (15 minutes before end of breakfast) so my wife and son stayed at the room but the servant at the breakfast buffet encouraged me to pick their breakfast and go and get them :-)
Good breakfast bufé and nice bars at the top floor and athe lobby.
The Hotel has a perfect distance to the Taksim avenue just far enough from the traffic noise. The view from the room is not mych high business or residence buildings and not very pleasant.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ArashBz
Tehran
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed 2 nights in Titanic City. The front desk staff were very nice, we arrived at Hotel at 1oAM and they said we can check in the room in 10 min and offered up tea and coffee while we were waiting for the room to be prepared.
The room was nicely decorated and clean, Breakfast was also good. We enjoyed our stay. If you want to be close to Taksim Area I recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank SolyTehran
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 3, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The rooms were fantastic... very well maintained. The hotel staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast layout was lavish. The most amazing part of the room was the bathroom.... the Grohe rain shower... very refreshing. Taksim Square was just a stone's throw away. Overall very nice ambiance. Quaint surroundings... street cafes, convenience shops in close proximity. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Istanbul. The only one part of the hotel that I did not appreciate was the view from the room... could not see the Mediterranean Sea which is visible from most hotels in Istanbul.

• Stayed September 2010
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 30, 2010

A four star hotel a few minutes from Taksim plaza, right in the new area of Istanbul. Very nice room with big marble bath, flat screen TV, safe deposit box, mini bar, i.e. all the amenities of a high end hotel.

I would like to point out the fantastic and helpful staff of this hotel, very professional and always willing to help you and make you feel comfortable. Upon arrival, once I checked in, I was given several brochures of Istanbul activities as well as a map and brief explanation of the area. Once I was taken to my room, I was shown how to use the safe deposit box, TV, and all the other gadgets in the room. I was also greeted with a nice little welcome fruit basket. I loved the room, it was perfect, exactly what I expected form a nice hotel.

I can’t point out how helpful and friendly the staff of this hotel was. Be it a restaurant recommendation, what places to see, or just taking a taxi, each time I would ask, someone at the front desk would spend quality time to explain to me in details. When I asked what places to visit, they explained to me the highlights of the city such as the Topkapi palace, Aya Sofia, the Basilica Cistern. They would call the places to make sure they are open and there was enough time for me to go.

The staff also made me aware of the big taxi scams and to be careful. They told me if I ever had a problem with the taxi driver, for example, if I felt the fare was too high, I should not pay, ask the taxi to wait and call one of the hotel staff to clear things up.

I wanted to visit a Turkish Hamam, but after reading so many negative reports about the big Hamams being tourist traps, I asked the Hotel staff for advise, on my last day. They recommended a nice classic Turkish Hamam in the Taksim neighborhood, about 15 minutes walk from the Hotel. What a pleasure this was, I was so happy to get the traditional Turkish Hamam treatment on my last day.

Congratulations to the excellent team at Titanic. I will be back and can highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed December 29, 2010

this hotel is the best hotel i have ever sean if u go to istanbul stay there believe me ull be realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy comftarble there the service is really good and the rooms are really tidy and the loby too its a good advice from me go there and ull enjoy it to the max

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Randolph, New Jersey
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Close to Taksim Square. Modern, clean. The staff is very helpful. Pleasant neighborhood. A bit too far to walk to the tourist highlights of Istanbul, but the hop-on-hop-off bus and other transportation are just 5 minutes away in the square.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business