“fabulous hotel,dreamy hotel”

Ranked #209 of 1,147 Hotels in Istanbul
tehran
“fabulous hotel,dreamy hotel”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

it was fabulous hotel,it has very nice and helpful staff,fantastic breakfast, the room was very clean and modern,size of room is very good,I recommend this hotel to every one and 100% I will come back again to this hotel...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank aff4989

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed at the Titanic City Hotel for three nights and loved my stay. The hotel has a chic boutique vibe. The room had a unique configuration that I really liked. The door to the room opened to a foyer. The beautiful bathroom was to the right and the bedroom was to the left. The bedroom had "hardwood" floors, a very comfortable bed, desk and chair. The room looked outside to the other rooms, but that was fine by me. The tv was a bit complicated to work. Wifi is free. The bathroom was well done and spacious. The food and wine at the hotel were delicious. I have very high standards, especially with hotels, and was very pleased with my experience at the Titanic. The neighborhood is great, with many restaurants, groceries and Taksim Square close by. I highly recommend this hotel and will return on my next visit to Istanbul.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank essenceofcapri
accra
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Very clean hotel, it is rather busy. I think thats why we got an upgrade. Big bed, nice bathroom and good quality finishes on the entire room. Only thing that got us annoyed was it took them like 20min to bring up our baggage if not more. We rang them several times. Breakfast was good, excellent variety. I will stay there again and I will recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank susuAccra
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights on my first tour to Turkey on November 21-22 2012. This hotel is in a great location, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. It is very modern and clean. I ate at the restaurant the first night. The waiter's English was kind of marginal, but the food and service were good. The breakfast buffet was really good and they make eggs to order. However, they are doing construction in the street, so I would recommend requesting a room away from the street. Also, the room was too warm, but they TURN OFF the air conditioning, so the only way to cool the room is to open the window. Otherwise, it's super clean and I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lorraine C
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed in this hotel in Nov 2012, due to our early arrival we are unable to check in,so we left our luggages with the conceige and proceed with our city tour. When we came back in the evening we will shock that there was no room reserve under our name eventhough they confirm our reservation in the morning. After argguing for almost 2 hrs finally we will given a room and by then we are dead tired. The next morning we had to check out early to proceed to Cappadocia but we will be staying the same hotel upon our coming back to Istanbul. When we check-out we double confirmed our reservation and was given the assurance that everything will be fine. But our our utmost disppointment history repeated, again there was no room for us again. This time they offer to transfer us to their sister hotel next door so they transfer our luggages over but to our dismay the reservation desk told us that the room will not be ready for a couple our hours so went back to Titanic to complain again. Once again they transfer our luggages back, we had been pushing from one place to another like a refugee. This is really unacceptable for a 4 stars hotel to treat your client in such a manner. We have been travelling very often and this is the 1st time we have encounter such a bad experience. The front desk staff are not helpful either, they don't even apologise for their mistake and put on a sour face. We will definately not recommend this hotel to our friends who intend to visit Istanbul.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank WanKualaLumpur
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed here with my family in August for a week. As my first trip to Turkey, I was not sure if the star rating for the this hotel was true. Now I can tell you that I will stay if I am in Istanbul. The room was good size. The location is perfect and close to Takhsim square. Staff are all friendly and attentive. Breakfast are very good. Service are very good. We once ordered lunch in our room and before we knew it was there. Thank you Titanic Hotel. Keep up the excellent work.

Room Tip: Stayed at Superior room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Shishiatoz
beirut
Reviewed November 27, 2012

i was there last weekend with my family and we got two rooms 1001 and 1801 . this is the third time i am in istambul and i choose the same hotel (23-26 november 2012 ) really i feel like home from the reception to my rooms ,breakfast .this hotel is near taksim square take care for the moment there is work going in taksim square and it will finish after 8 months . but you can walk underground through metro station to go to taksim square and istiklal street .clean quit free wifi everywhere in various breakfast everyday and nice and clean room and quiet , at reception two nice guys Volkan and Necati and at the belboy Murat they will help you in everything you need in the hotel and outside with a big smile . please try this hotel and you will never regret .

Room Tip: try to get upper rooms if it is available this hotel is fullybooked
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family