All reviewsfacing the streethotel servicetriple roomrooms are cleanhotel is locatedtaksimspa
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my family we had 3 rooms at first floor there were dark rooms, i asked the reception to change the rooms but only change one room. The breakfast was good, it had good wifi. We stayed 6 night at this hotel but the rooms were cleaned two time.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We booked a twin bed room the view out of the window was a wall, the A.C. Is terrible it won't work unless you wait for 3 hours on high otherwise the room is very hot!!! , the bed sheets weren't changed when we first came in they smelled horrible we asked them to change them, the room key one time it works then it expires for some reason!! So we had to go up and down each time to fix it, the breakfast is veryy pooorrr a few types of cheese and ham some eggs and dough pastries, everyday the same thing, short time for it 7-10 if you come at 8:30 or 9 the restaurant is full no places to sit and half of the food trays are empty . It's more like a 3* hotel not 4 definitely. You can find better. The obky thing is that it's very close to taksim square :)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Worst new year eve ever

First of all I want to say that don't visit Istanbul at new years eve, no fireworks no music, no public partying just drunk guys in the street

And about this hotel,

I guess most of the hotels in this neighborhood are over rated,

We were three couples, we got three rooms on the same floor, tow of them had window to the street with no view on the 7 th floor ツ and one other room was like a warehouse with no view awful air conditioning so room was so hot during the December and no one could stand that temperature the bad things not finished yet because at nights when we open the window we had to listen other couples voices during their fertilization

Also the breakfast was very very cheap, staff weren't helpful, they couldn't speak English.

The only advantage of this hotel is it's location.

I don't suggest there to families with children .

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mohammad T
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

We chose GP hotel because of it's location, and didn't regret it. It really is in a perfect, safe and cetral location on Taksim.

If you're travelling to/from Sabiha Gokcen airport, Havas bus will bring you right by the hotel basically. I find that to be super convenient and inexpensive, and would definitely recommend to any type of travellers.

Hotel itself is ok. We didn't sign up for breakfast as we like to try different restaurants each day, so I can't comment about that.

Our room was specious and clean. I didn't think that the mattress was very comfortable, but it could just be me, as my friend said it was fine. Even though we were facing the street, the room was very quiet, so I would say soundproofing was pretty good.

We weren't really spoiled with the little things that some hotel rooms offer, but as we were there for only 4 nights, we were fine with what they provided. And we did pay a discounted rate via Booking.com, so really no complaints.

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again for sure.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

It was my first time going on a trip with my love , we stayed in Golden park hotel in Taksim Square , the first night they gave us a room facing the wall , the staff behaved so bad but next day I met a nice gentleman in reception desk , he changed our room , and the new room was big and facing the street , I liked it . The hotel is located in a good place but if I were the manager I would change the breakfast table that would make a big difference !! As I was with my love everything was so nice . We had great fun in Istanbul . Wish to go again soon .

Stayed: May 2017