Golden Park Hotel
LaresPark Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Pool
La Villa Hotel(Istanbul)
View Hotel
All reviewsfacing the streethotel servicerooms are cleanhotel is locatedtaksimspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2014

In Istanbul you should consider the location of your hotel,and golden park is located in taksim SQ and you have access to Istanbul public transportation.
About hotel ,regarding to the cost ,services are acceptable.Not in high level,but totally good.the room was comfortable and space was ok.House keeping was good.The personnel were polite and i can offer this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Hamed_Sh
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My family's first visit to Istanbul I lessened my friend advise and we stayed in Golden Park hotel one part of our visit to close to the most of places we wished to visit.Hotel was very comfy and specially the service all the staff was very friendly my daughter don't wanted to come with us she wanted to stay in the hotel with them.we had a small problem when we arrived the hotel, booking was not showed the our daughter but very friendly manager fixed for us (hotel was full )
WE enjoyed hassle free happy stay made our visit more enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Cem c
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Since the management has change it has been huge differences and improvement in service, and management. The first had stay 10 year ago was not showed 4 star service but now service is better. I did enjoy while I am staying in the hotel. front office personnel is very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Terim592
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I usually discount terrible reviews because they usually come down to a personality conflict or someone peevish about an idiosyncratic bad experience. Not this time. This was among the worst hotel nights of my life. Not just because this isn't a four-star hotel (which it's not). And … if you are in a different room, your experience may be better, but not significantly better. The major problem is that although there seem to be individual temperature controls in the room, they are evidently for show / decoration as they don't work. The hotel is centrally heated and air-conditioned. My room was so hot as to be uninhabitable. I literally spent 5 hours in the lobby until 2 am, reading, because the room was so hot … and stuffy. My room had a window onto cement -- so opened, no air, only cigarette smoke came in. The doors and walls are thin -- standing at the elevator, I heard a couple making love a significant way down the hall (and they weren't that loud) -- so much for a family hotel. I wouldn't wash my car with the bathroom towels (they're thin and scratchy). The bathtub / shower requires a foot and a half step to get in. The pillows are lumpy. Oh … and while many of the staff are very nice, the manager is an unreasonable man. When I told him that my friend was joining me tomorrow, he wanted to charge me 30 euros extra for the room -- even when I showed him that the difference between the price for one or two people, on-line, was $10 (about 7 euros). I had to get the General Manager involved (who is a reasonable man). It was a moot point, I left after one night even though I had booked for four. Also don't trust blind Expedia bookings -- the rate I got was the same as the internet published rate and the reservation was very inflexible (required hours of talking to Expedia to get it adjusted). So, the location is good. I got a complimentary water bottle and, in general, the staff are nice -- but hardly compensation for a night in hell.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY IN 1085. (Or probably any of the 85s). They are small. They have no window onto the outside -- you may want to ask about window onto the outside when you check in. And in the winter, the room was uninhabitably hot and you have no ability to control the temp -- I asked, several times.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank katthewolf
Reviewed December 22, 2013

AVIT Holidays...Turkey is our specialty, the World is our passion....
It was the best experience ever.. Location and view are amazing, the street is very safe its suitable for families, you can hang out without being worried from any thing, the rooms and bed are very comfortable and clean and so is the room service..The hotel service is excellent... Concerning the SPA, nothing can tell or describe it correctly unless you go and figure it out..
Really it is an amazing hotel :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and Corner suites are large and sunny...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends