“Expect to fork out the same price you would in your country.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #14 of 536 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transportation--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage.Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish designed leather jackets.
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Expect to fork out the same price you would in your country.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The leather jackets felt buttery soft. A standard woman's leather jacket cost around 300 euros and if you would like to customize one, it would cost 400 euro. I owned several leather jackets and I was looking for a more unique design. Unfortunately, I couldn't say they have the best selection in terms of design.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank BramblesThong
PrensLeather, Owner at Prens Leather, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear BramblesThong,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on TA and so sorry if your experience in our store was not as great as you were expecting...

Frankly speaking, over the last years we have worked very hard to upgrade ourselves and become more unique. The thing is that, when it comes to subjective matters of taste, people have wildly different opinions. Something that one person likes may be distasteful to someone else. In other words “There is no accounting for taste”...

I hope to assist you more next time you are in our store...

Warmest regards,
Cem Demircift

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“A real pearl in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I spent 1 week of holiday in Istanbul.
In this magic city I was wondering to find something special to buy and to remind me the atmosphere and the taste of my beautiful stay in Costantinopoli.
Prens Leather was the ONLY answer: the quality of the leather is outstanding and the products are really fine and unique.
The charme of the two sisters running the shop welcome you in a very nice place where your dreamed jacket or fur become reality.
Finally I bought one leather jacket for me and one for my girlfriend, we couldn't find the same quality (OUTSTANDING) at the same price (FAIR) in Italy.
I will be there again to buy other exquisite products.
Francesco

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“The best leather shop in Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I bought 2 leather jacket there and is still using them since. The design is very beautiful, cut is grade A, the sale people and shop owners are best staff ever. I love talking to them, very friendly, and helpful with your choice. We met the queen of Norway coming to shop there too. Great experience at PRENS. Highly recommended, even to pay a visit to staffs there. I only buy the best and this shop is one of the best collection in my closet.

Visited November 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Leather in Turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Top quality leather, with acceptable prices. team is very welcoming and helpful.
I enjoyed buying 3 jackets with different colors and models.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nada H
“The best by all means”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The leather quality is the best. The cuts are for everybody's choice: trendy, classy, and comfy. The biggest collection and the friendliest environment. You really feel at home...
The team are very professional and helpful, one of which was a lady called Omnia. She was one of a kind... we ended up buying 3 jackets at very competitive prices and we advice anyone going to Istanbul to visit this store if he is looking for great leather and great cuts. 2 thumbs up.