“Excellent service, kind staff”
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #14 of 544 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transportation--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage.Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish designed leather jackets.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I bought my first Prens jacket just over a year ago during a vacation in Istanbul. Needless to say, this is the most expensive leather item I own. So, you can understand my frustration when my cat wreacked havoc on it one night when I left it out by accident. Shock and horror. But then, I remembered that Prens offer lifetime guarantee for every item bought at their store.
My correspondence was mainly with Sema and in no time we arranged the details. In less than two weeks I received my jacket repaired and looking brand new. Was so pleased with the service and would highly recommend Prens for any leather shopping (and repairs).

1  Thank Igor M
There are newer reviews for Prens Leather

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have just bought a leather jacket from Prens Leather & asked that some adjustments were made to the initial Prens design to satisfy my individual requirements; this request was accepted & the result is better than I'd anticipated. The Jacket arrived on Thursday this week barely a fortnight from my initial discussion. The workmanship is superb & have had several comments already (especially my wife) about the design. My wife had also requested some leather fragments to provide wearing patches on special woollen garments (jerseys & children's jackets) & these also arrived in a generous proportion & range of colours. My wife & I have been customers of Prens Leather since 2008 & we've bought 8 jackets & coats together with other accessories over this time; we've mostly ordered these items remotely & have always been well pleased with the Prens designers, selection of colours & the quality of the leathers together with the workmanship of the finished articles. My wife & I have found that the Prens garments are of the highest quality & whilst we've look @ other leather garments in the USA, Australia, Asia & Europe we've found & other friends have found that the Prens products are equal with the best you'd find anywhere, the service both friendly & prompt, all deliveries from Turkey to New Zealand have been completed without any problems & the price we've paid has proved to be excellent value for money.

2  Thank kawau1948
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I visited Prens Leather in July and found myself an absolutely beautiful and perfect fitting piece of work.
The guidance in the shop was very competent and friendly and they took all the time i needed, spent at least one hour and no one was in a hurry.

What i found HUGE is their service regarding repairs!
Unfortunately i damaged my jacket and sent it in again, since Prens offered a free of charge repair service even if i caused the damage myself.
I had contact with Sema for a few weeks because i needed some documents and had arguments with customs (not Prens' fault) and during the whole time she was 100% supportive, patient and always friendly.
When the jacket was returned to me it was in absolutely perfect condition, just as new!

I will recommend Prens to anyone who is looking for fine pieces of leather and i am very eager to buy another jacket from Prens the next time i visit!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I went on the basis of earlier reviews and was not disappointed. The leather was very good quality and the assistants helpful and not too pushy. After I looked at my jacket a few days later I noticed a small tear in the lining. When I took it back they were extremely apologetic and replaced it immediately without asking to see receipts, etc.

1  Thank Nev H
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is a little leather gem in the middle of the old town just few steps from the Grand Bazzar area. Dont even bother going to GB and save up your precious time. You wont regret and am truly convinced you simply wont find better lether shop in IST. It was one of my best shopping expierence EVER and believe me I do shop A LOT. Dilek and her family gang were wonderful helping me to find what I was looking four and the whole two hours was just a shopping joy. How often can we say that ? Now I have two wonderful lether jackets with all eyes on me all the time :-]]] PS Dilek dont forget to read or watch Sophias choice so you understand how difficult for me it was decide what to buy among of so much wonderful stuff you have. See you soon I hope.

1  Thank Martin K