“High Quality”
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #10 of 552 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transfer Service--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage. Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish design leather jackets.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Brought two jackets for myself and one for my husband last August. There leather is of a very high quality and the shopping experience was enjoyable without the level of pressure usually experienced in Turkey. Prices are fairly high compared to your average vendor, but I love my jackets so much I would not to hesitate to recommend them. I will be returning next year to make another purchase.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a terrific little shop, with none of the pressure or haggling so ever present next store in the Bazaar. Left with a couple of jackets and some new friends. Highly recommend.

1  Thank KayakDC
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a handbag, my wife had the choice of going to the bazaar or Prens. We went to Prens. She was able to look at numerous models with all her questions answered. One of the designers, Dilek and sister Sema gave her an outstanding level of service and made the shopping experience a great joy. My wife found a handbag and a jacket. I strongly recommend this boutique for leather bags and jackets, if in Istanbul. Prices were quoted in Euro, instead of T Lira.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother dealing with the harassing sales techniques of the leather vendors in The Grabd Bazaar. Just walk a little outside and you'll find "Prens Leather". my Girlfriend and I went shopping for her leather jacket, and had almost given up until we found this great store. The sales staff were kind and helpful, and their extensive collection of quality leather jackets is very impressive. We bought a beautiful leather jacket for my girlfriend, and it was exactly what she was looking for! They offered us drinks, and even threw in a beautiful yellow scarf as a present. Highly Recommended!

2  Thank JBizzleB
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After hunting around the Grand Bazaar and other locations in Istanbul, for a leather jacket and finding most to be of an unsatisfactory quality and hassling shop assistants, we turned to Trip Advisor which has such high recommendations of Prens leather. We certainly weren't disappointed. My boyfriend was able to sit and relax while I tried on many styles offered to me to find the best fit. The piece I picked was exactly what I'd had in mind - with better detailing! We were even offered delicious home made limoncello as we were making our decisions. After a stressful few days dealing with a stolen bag and passport, it was so lovely to be made to feel nice in here and the owners even gave me a beautiful scarf to go with my jacket. They also have a warrantee and I have seen many reviews below to testify to Prens' ongoing service after purchase. If you're after leather goods in Istanbul, please stop in here!

1  Thank missralral