“THIS IS THE RIGHT STORE!”
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #10 of 559 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transfer Service--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage. Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish design leather jackets.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been looking for a quality leather jacket for a long time and it was a coincidence as i popped in Prens Leather store in Istanbul. I was welcomed warmly with a smile. There is a big variety of styles that you can't imagine in this store. For almost every age and every taste. I tried a couple of styles until I fall in love with a jacket. Quality, finishing, design, details and everything looked great! Love my jacket. Thanks so much to everybody in Prens!

1  Thank Lucangelo759
All reviews
"grand bazaar"
in 67 reviews
"shopping experience"
in 20 reviews
"excellent quality and service"
"turkey"
"caddesi"
"bargain"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Can't add much more than others have already written. All I can say is I'm glad I did not buy from the first store I walked into but did a bit of research and got the beautiful, quality jacket I have been looking for for years. Yes, you can get cheaper leather goods in Istanbul, but I am more than satisfied that I got value for my money and that it will last me a lifetime.

Prens not only have a fantastic range on the racks but will tailor make or modify to your specifications in only one to two days and deliver to your hotel, if that is what you want. Don't be afraid to do several fittings, they are more than happy to accommodate you.

Dilek and the rest of the staff were wonderful. If I ever need another jacket, I will be back, or maybe I will just drop in to say hi!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I go to Istanbul for business almost every year. In 2010 I met the owner Cem. He is a great guy and amazing boss at the same time. We built a great friendship besides doing business. If you would like to buy Leather Clothing or accessories, Prens Leather is the place to be. Prens Leather is a family business, owned and run by the same family. Highly recommended.

Levent Caglar

Paul D.
As a connoisseur of the industry I was very much impressed of the high quality and finishing of the Prens Leather products with extremely taken care details. This makes them by far away the best in the country.
Exceptional professional friendly service with excellent taste.
Remember : "You get what you Pay for"!!!