“My families #1 shopping destination/experience in Turkey & Europe”
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #13 of 548 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transportation--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage.Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish designed leather jackets.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family lives in America and we like to shop! This summer we travelled throughout France, Italy, Greece and Turkey and Prens Leather was by far the best shopping experience we had in any of these countries. By far the softest leather jackets I have felt anywhere in the world...Impeccable quality and attention to every detail! Prens Leather has two stories with literally hundreds of world class leather jackets, designs, and leather goods. Flawless, genuine, old school customer service without the arrogant, pushy, in your face, looking down their nose at you sales people you'll find throughout Europe. This "family" owned and operated business is a rare find and one of the beautiful owners named "Dilek" personally and patiently assisted my crazy family of 5 as we tried on 50++ leather jackets while serving us tea and making us feel like we were part of the family. More than competitive pricing compared to the local Turkish market and insanely inexpensive compared to Europe and America where you would have to go to stores like Neiman Marcus or Sax Fifth Ave or the like to even find jackets of this quality and where the price tags would be astronomical. I can't say anything else other than thank you to Dilek and her amazing family for being so nice to us, taking such special care of my wife & children and all the amazing jackets you helped us discover!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is our first visit to Istanbul and prior to our visit, I actually researched the absolute best place to go to buy a leather jacket. Prens Leather was rated extremely favorable and I was not disappointed. I was so excited to go there but unfortunately they were closed and I bought a jacket elsewhere and later regretted doing so. When we did make it there, I was very impressed with Delik and our customer service that I purchased another jacket! Even more amazing, is that i wanted the sleeves to be tailored to be 3/4 rather than full length and it was no problem! In fact, i will pick it up tomorrow... just one day for custom alteration! Thank you so much, Delik!

2  Thank Maria W
Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you're looking for leather in Istanbul then this is your place! Great quality leather jackets and bags at very reasonable prices! Service was exceptional, Dilek and staff were extremely helpful and friendly, they have great selection of products. Was by far the best we came across in the area, as i didn't feel comfortable buying from the bazaar. Highly recommend Prens Leather to anyone looking to buy leather jackets etc in Istanbul...

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I travel often to Istanbul and have the chance to go and see many leather & fur shops in the city but never found what I was looking for. A friend of mine recommended me Prens and viewed as well it's high TA rating on the net. It's not a big shop and don't expect to find a bargain, it's not cheap! But trust me they have only best quality and amazing designs. I bought a pretty nice jacket, beautiful design and for a good price in comparison with same quality and design you may find in Western European countries, I love it!. I will surely come back in my future trips and I recommend to everyone to visit this shop. During my visit Ms Dilek, very polite and beautiful lady, helped me out to find my second skin. Ben tesekkur ederim Dilek!

1  Thank vicentenoble
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Inspired by previous reviews I was curious to vizit this shop wirhout the intention or the need to buy. Getting lost on the way from the hotel i stoped at a travel agent to ask for direction. The agent rang the shop and the shop sent a very nice young man to get us. When we arrieved we were offered drinks and we tried a number of jackets, all very nice until we found one that I couldn't refuse, it was too nice not to buy it. Mr Cem, the owner chose it for me. He has a good eye, experience, he is very professional and assisted with good advice. We left with a beautiful jacket and also with a gift - a matching scarf. I recommend this slhop to anybody who has a chance to pass buy (near the Grand Bazaar).

1  Thank Violettav8