“Ultimate Leather Shopping Immersion”
Review of Prens Leather

Prens Leather
Ranked #13 of 537 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Complimentary Transportation--Enjoy the free transfer from your hotel to our store-- Please visit our webpage.Prens Leather has been a family heritage boutique store for three generations. Located in the old city, Prens stands on Vezirhan Street; between the Column of Constantine (Cemberlitas) and Nuruosmaniye Mosque. As a trendsetter, Prens has its own boutique styles, as well as made-to-measure individual designs in leather and fur clothing and accessories. Offering the finest in quality and workmanship, Prens also stocks a large colorful range of traditional and contemporary Turkish designed leather jackets.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ultimate Leather Shopping Immersion”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My friend and I knew that Instanbul has great leather and we checked tripadvisor for tips. Prens stood out amongs all and we went on a hunt for the shop, got lost a bit as taxi dropped us at wrong corner but we eventually found Prens! It was worth all the trouble as we had great shopping experience without pressure. It's true that this is where you will get the style of leather coat, jacket or whatever you've been looking for!! Dilek was helping me and what a lady she is, she knows fashion and style that suits just by listening to what you are looking for. The choice is endless and I ended up getting what I wanted but with wrong colour and unfortunately I was leaving 1st thing the following morning. I put in my order with desired colour and the jacket was delivered within a week of my arrival at home and I got an email from Dilek with all details of DHL to track the jacket if need be. I can't ask for more better service and I'm loving my coat!! Thanks Dilek and Prens and I recommend to all looking for leather shopping experience, look no further than Prens Leather............

Visited September 2012

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Quality”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and i went to Istambul for a short break and to buy some leather goods. After walking round it seamed everywhere we saw Prens. We should have come here first as the quality of the goods and service was great. We brought leather dresses, coat and trousers. When something needed adjusting they did it all no problem. When my wife wanted a dress in a differnt colour than they had they had it made, but not just to the same size as the one in the shop but made to measure. I needed a jacket changed and they did all this and then sent it via TNT and they both arived at the day that they said. If you want cheap poor quality go else where if you want good quality at reasonable prices go to Prens.

Copenhagen, Denmark
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing leather shop!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is absolutely the best leather shop in Istanbul, this family owned store has great service, amazing choice of leather goods, and they were a great help when I needed to re-size my brought-along leather pants and skirt and had a tailor fix them for me!!!!

The young man who helps at the store is so great, he walked with me to the tailor and picked up for me!!! The jacket I got for my grandson is so great, he loves it and I love him in it!.

Thanks to you all at Prens leather - I plan on coming back!!!! Stay well friends.

1 Thank genocks
“Excellent place”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Thanks to all who posted and let me know their is such a great place. Guys their were surprised that I know all their names. I need to also send a special thanks to Haroun which is really a great person . Very polite and professional.
If u r planning to buy a leather suite . Just go their, they have a wide variety. Don't get shocked with the prices tags. They will tell u another price directly when u like something, I bought an excellent quality men jacket with zipper and and buttons for $380. They take in in euros, dollars, turkish lira and even a mix ( in my case)
Their store is in one of the street leading to one of the gates of grand bazaar. The one right beside the metro station

Quebec City, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I had a fantastic experience at Prens Leather. Being a size 0, they didn't have my size on the floor. One day and a half later, I had a custom made perfect leather jacket that fits perfectly! The staff are really nice and they know what they do. Special thanks to Tarik, he was really professional, but in the same time, we had a lot of fun and we had plenty of advices on the city.

2 Thank CPSJL