1,849 results
All reviews aqua restaurant beautiful hotel outdoor pool luxury hotel concierge service turkey old city amazing location asian side blue mosque bosphorus fs spa terrace palace sultanahmet hammam
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having been fortunate enough to stay at a number of very high end hotels on our honeymoon, I can say that the Four Seasons Bosphorus was a clear standout. Every part of our experience was top notch.

In terms of service, we were treated like VIPs from the moment we walked in. The staff took extra time to show us around and explain our benefits. The small touches like a free bottle Champaign and a rose petal bath with candles for our honeymoon we’re extremely thoughtful.

Our room was spacious (we received an upgrade to a Jr suite via Amex benefits). Specifically, our bed was one of the best I have ever slept in and we had A/C that actually got the room cool (a rarity in Europe for us at least).

The breakfast was great and had a huge variety.

The only negative I would note was that the hotel hosted several outside events during our stay (a wedding and fancy party). It was a bit hectic and I believe the restaurant service suffered a bit because of it.

Overall, a top to bottom fantastic experience.

Protip: the hotel runs a free shuttle to the other four seasons in the old city every two hours. If you are going to Istanbul to sight see. Stay at the Bosphorus and take the shuttle to the other hotel to easily see the old city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a frequent traveler, I visit Istanbul a lot and will always spend few days in the hotel it is ... the trip will not be the same without staying there. The staff and facilities are amazing. The outdoor area with the pool in the summer is breathtaking
Only one remark, the kids club although it was amazing but closes early

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place has amazing service. The staff is very professional and friendly. The location of the hotel offers comfort and relaxation by a busy city like Istanbul. Great spa and spacious rooms. Would definitely recommend a stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great hotel, amazing views from the back veranda facing the water, big plus is a boat ride from the hotel to the old town and a complimentary shuttle bus back to the hotel, very friendly staff.
The big minus is a spa. I signed up for a turkish hammam treatment. This was not my first time at the hammam, so I knew what to expect, and the experience at this spa was not what i expected: the bubble part of the treatment was not pleasant as the foam smelled like a detergent, after the treatment my skin felt extremely dry so I knew right away that something was wrong, now few days later I have these itchy dry patches on different parts of my body!

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Just came from four days weekend in Istanbul
What a city! What a great hotel!
The staff are kind smiley and enjoy giving service
I feel like I’m more than just a guest, I feel like every one
Are here just to make me happy
The food, restaurants, pool, ambiance, bars, nigh life are
Extraordinary
When you want to have a very good cocktail ask for Aysima.
Looking forward coming back meeting the staff and have
The best four seasons experience in the world....