The hotel common spaces are just beautiful, all outdoor spaces, pool, restaurant ect. overlook the Bosphorus and everything is done perfectly.
The pool and spa are gorgeous and it is a delight eating breakfast watching the boats go by and seeing the scenery of the coast.
The location of the hotel is out of the way for most sightseeing and I think it will be more frequented by business travelers. The other Four Seasons although much less opulent is in the heart of where it is all happening and in walking distance to the most important sightseeing.
I was less impressed with the room than the common area. I found the room, deluxe palace with garden view to be small and it only had a view of the front entrance. All of this said I would imagine that this is the most luxurious hotel in Istanbul without the best service. Forgot to mention that it has the best gym I have ever seen in a hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons