I along with my wife and our younger son(15 yrs) stayed at Four Seasons from June 19, 2009 for 3 nights. We checked in early and our room was ready on our arrival and to our surprise we were upgraded to a suite.The location of the hotel is amazing and our first impression of the same was much better than what we expected. Outdoor sitting of the restaurant Aqua along the Bosphorus was breathtaking and we really enjoyed light meals and breakfast . Each and every staff member of the hotel were giving their best making our stay all the more enjoyable. Experiencing Turkish Hamam at Spa was great. Every other facility is available at doorstep. I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for similar kind of accommodation in Istanbul and would love to come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons