“Excellent hotel to stay on the Boshphorus-Istanbul”

Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
Ranked #31 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Dubai
“Excellent hotel to stay on the Boshphorus-Istanbul”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is one of the best to stay in Istanbul. It is newer than the Kempinski. Also has been built like a historical building. The staff is very nice, and friendly. They are very helpful. Rooms are decent sized, and view is great. Breakfast is very good too. The only negative is it has less sea view rooms compared to Kempinski, so availability is even more difficult, but strongly recommended for a business, family, touristic stay. I'd say the rooms are better maintained than Kempinski and the staff is more helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank AshleekaDubai
FS_Istanbul, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear AshleekaDubai,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in April and for recommending our Hotel to other travelers. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

As we always say, our people our biggest asset at Four Seasons and your kind words about the staff made my day! With reference to your comment about the view, it's true that 30% of our rooms enjoy sea view but luckily we have a spacious terrace overlooking the beautiful Bosphorus.

I hope you come back and visit us again very soon on many more occasions...

Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Everything about this hotel is perfect - beauty, service, food, location, and amenities. The traditional Turkish hammam treatment in the Spa is a treat that is worth every euro. I appreciated that there were a la carte options for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TravelerAZ863
Dear TravelerAZ863,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in May. It's a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time with us and you loved your Spa experience. Traditional hammam treatment is one of our signature Spa treatments and I think it is a must-do while in Istanbul.

Poznan, Poland
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Actually my favorite place for breakfast I always go there when I am in Istanbul. Food is really good and service very kind. I am impressed by the garden it's gorgeous! I think I found the place for my weeding ;)

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Ewuk
Dear Ewuk,

Thank you very much for sharing this post. I'm happy to read that you love our breakfast and are impressed by the garden. I also noted that you shared a nice picture. We host many beautiful weddings and I hope yours will be one of them! :)

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon...

Leonardo Baiochhi
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a super luxury hotel In super position in Istanbul. The staff, conceirge , reception and Aqua restaurant were very friendly and effecient. I checked into a partial Bosphorus view room last night and unfortunately there was an unidentified noise problem which could not be fixed last night. These things can happen. After I raised my concerns I was immediately told that last night would not be charged for and that I would be shifted to another room. I arrived back from an excursion to find I had been upgraded to a Bosphorus view room in the the magnificient Palace section of the hotel. This was not requested but it represented an extremely nice touch and was greatly appreciated. It was so good that I was reluctant to go out! I would not hesitate to come back and stay again, just for the personal attention that I received. The luxury of the hotel is a bonus!

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Andrew M
Dear Andrew M,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in June. It's a great pleasure to read that you had an enjoyable time with us and I'm delighted to see that we managed to ensure a pleasant experience despite the unidentified noise problem in your room. I shared your review with the rest of the team as there can be no bigger motivator than our guests' comments.

Pattaya, Thailand
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Five stars hotel, One of the best hotels where I've been in my life.
Absolutely excellent in every aspect and detail is perfect.
The location on the Bosphorus is gorgeous and the view is spectacular wide.
All services are oriented to the customer's confort and the interior spaces give an atmosphere of luxury and relaxation.
Fantastic breakfast on the terrace and impeccable service.
Like having a Ferrari, high prices for high-performance

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marcevita
Dear Marcevita,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in April and for your kind words. There can be no bigger motivator than our guests' comments and I must tell that I had goose bumps while reading about your experience.

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We visited the hotel for a cocktail. The lime based non alcoholic option was really delicious and cocktails, including tip came to around £7 each but the view over the Bosphorus is fabulous, the service is good and the sofas comfortable. Well worth a visit if you are in the neighbourhood and like to visit up market hotels!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AlanJWells,

Thank you very much for visiting our Hotel while in Istanbul and for sharing this post regarding your experience. I'm happy to read that you had an enjoyable time and hope that we'll be your host during your next trips to Istanbul.

watford
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Perfect location - a water taxi ride away from the Old City. Stunning views, the first class service you expect from a Four Seasons and a beautiful swimming pool. Will definitely be returning!
We didn't travel with children but they were certainly very welcome.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank robwatford
Dear robwatford,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay in May. It's a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your time us and we ensured a memorable experience. I shared your review with the rest of the team as there can be no bigger motivator than our guests' comments.