This hotel is one of the best to stay in Istanbul. It is newer than the Kempinski. Also has been built like a historical building. The staff is very nice, and friendly. They are very helpful. Rooms are decent sized, and view is great. Breakfast is very good too. The only negative is it has less sea view rooms compared to Kempinski, so availability is even more difficult, but strongly recommended for a business, family, touristic stay. I'd say the rooms are better maintained than Kempinski and the staff is more helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons