If the comfort of your stay will play a relevant part in your trip, then the Four Seasons Bosphorus is definitely the place to stay in Istanbul. The cordiality of its staff, from the guy that opens the door to you until the chef in its restaurant, deserves some special mention. The interaction with the Concierge made a relevant difference in our trip. They were really great! The breakfasts were impeccable. And last, but not least, their Haman, highly recommendable. It was worth every cent!
We did not ask for the transfer service the hotel offers, but there's a person at Ataturk Airport from the hotel that can help you when you arrive and leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons