A stunning location on the shores of the Bosphorus and beautiful room and lobby areas. It is one of those once in a lifetime kind of places, utterly special and memorable. The gardens / pool area are beautiful and one of our most enduring memories will be sitting on a lounger by the pool after breakfast, looking out onto the Bosphrus. However, keep in mind that the price can be eye watering.. I am use to spending signifcant amounts on a hotel room but even I found the prices being charged here bordering on ridiculous.. Service was good overall (they knew our names before we even exited the car and it wasn't even a hotel booked car!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons