Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
$115
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$125
$121
$118
$119
1,564 results
All reviewsaqua restaurantbeautiful hotelold palaceoutdoor poolluxury hotelturkeysteam roomamazing locationold townasian sidebosphorusfsspaconciergeterracesultanahmethammam
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family and I went to Istanbul for a short vacation. The Four Seasons location on the Bosphoros is nothing short of stunning.
I thought the rooms were a little tired for Four Season standards. Pool and outside eating areas were spectacular.
The staff surprised me with their lack of local knowledge. I wanted to do some non tourist shopping and they couldnt guide me locally. There is quite a bit of local shopping quite nearby I missed because I didn't see area until it was too late. However, they were very pleasant and nice!
Having said all of that , it's a great spot that just needs a little updating in rooms.

Room Tip: Get a view of the Bosphoros. It's worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear 454PickyMom,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and great review.

Your observation regarding our rooms and Concierge are well taken and we can assure you that we will be taking necessary actions to improve them. As a matter of fact, our "perfect room program" has already started to update our rooms and will continue until the end of March.

Hope to see you soon in very near future and wish you a great day.

Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Nothing to compare at this FOUR SEASONS, nothing to compare with what ussually is called "luxury"..SHOULD BE CALLED LUXURY, ALWAYS THE AVERAGE OF THE SERVICE, THAT ANY OTHERS COULD COMPARE AT THIS BOSPHORUS ONE, this is the result of the top management school, and what must always expect one top traveller!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
FSBosphorus, General Manager at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear 821mirco,

Thank you for your kind post. We try very hard to exceed the expectations of our guests and ensure that they have a memorable stay with us. We felt so proud that we achieved what we had promised to you, THANK YOU for making our day!

We look forward to welcoming you back during your future visits to Istanbul.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2013

It's a very well-run chain.
My room (2216) had a terrible wireless connection (4S, please fix!)
Very accommodating, when I questioned the bill (dry cleaning 1 suit was $78... I was expecting 32 TRL, but the order form, apparently uses EUR) they adjusted to just $40 to dry clean the suit, which was more than I expected, (TRJ is 1.75 to the USD, so I expected $19), but still an appreciated adjustment.
The spa is very nice.
Beautiful outdoor area and river view.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear 1k_by_June,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback, it is much appreciated. Please do accept our sincere apologies for the internet connection and we can assure you that it has been already fixed.

Hope to see you in Summer so that you may enjoy our outdoor areas.

Best regards to Colorado,

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Spent 5 days and New Year's at the Four Seasons on the Bosphorous and what an experience it was!

The level of comfort and fantastic friendly service was second to none. The room with side view of the river was just magnificent: huge super comfortable bed with the best linens ever. The bathroom was also huge and very comfortable and well equipped.

Dined and had breakfast at Aqua - exceptional food and service. Wine is expensive in Turkey.

Bar staff are great and make wonderful cocktails.

The Spa and gym are out of this world - after long days visiting Istanbul nothing beats a lovely sauna, steam bath or swim in the fantastic indoor pool or some massage in the jacuzzi. Massages are expensive.

It's tough to find something to criticize about the hotel, everything was so grandiose and perfect! The location is great and the outside terraces overlooking the Bosphorous are so beautiful.

Every single staff member at this Hotel is highly trained and motivated and they do a stunning job. Well done!!

Only real problem I encountered in Istanbul were the taxi drivers who ALWAYS try to rip you off. Two important tips:

1) Always have them turn on taxi meter.

2) Tell them you don't mind the traffic and prefer to go into town via the shortest route parallel to the river. Otherwise they say "traffic, traffic" and take half way around Istanbul and sometimes you end up paying 3 times more than what is should cost.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MYAGISAN

Dear JAYZILLION,

Million thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience and for spending 5 nights with us at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus during the New Year's. I've shared your comments with the rest of the team as nothing can be a bigger motivator than our guests' comments.

Hope to see you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Perfect Views of the Bospherous. As soon as you walk in, you recognize the wonderful service that the Four Seasons Offers. I have been to so many and I am always pleasantly surprised at their consistency. The rooms are ample, the bathrooms comfortable. What I loved in the public spaces is the decor which is a bit more Turkish. I am glad that they decided to use local design, especially in their rugs. the bar space is great and the best, the balcony where you can eat breakfast.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, get a room with a view to the Bospherous.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends