I received a wonderful surprise on my return trip to Istanbul from Cappadocia, the front desk staff informed me that they had given me an upgrade to a suite with a panoramic view of the Bosphorous Strait. It was a truly amazing suite and I felt like a princess in it for 2 nights.
If you want an alternative experience to staying at the Sultanahmet property, as I did, then check out this Four Seasons. There are lots of restaurants along the Bosphorous to dine in, and its in a trendy part of town. And you can walk to the Dolmabache Palace, the shiniest and most glitzzy of the Ottoman Palaces from the hotel. It seems that people on business stay here rather than vacationers.
However it is a bit of a trek to the Old City from here, especially with the grid lock traffic conditions of Istanbul.
Other than that it's a fabulous property. Great attention to detail, they remembered I wanted a kettle and tea in the room.
The staff were so wonderful and kind at all times, even when they were very busy. Staying here made my trip to Istanbul special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
- 4 Seasons Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- Four Seasons The Bosphorus
- Istanbul Four Seasons