“Looking for the best place to stay in Istanbul? - look no further”
Review of I'zaz Lofts

I'zaz Lofts
Ranked #47 of 1,047 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Looking for the best place to stay in Istanbul? – look no further”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Recently spent another week at the wonderful I’zaz lofts and had a fantastic time again. The I’zaz is so well situated in the centre of everything but offers a nice getaway if you want to escape the hustle and bustle. The lofts are really lovely and the rooftop terrace and kitchen are superb for enjoying a cold beer or glass of wine. Fantastic staff, Sadi is always available to help and assist. Some great place to eat nearby. Absolutely love Istanbul and staying at the I’zaz just makes it the best experience ever. Can’t wait for my next trip!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank RnA31

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Turkish first
Phuket, Thailand
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Izaz Lofts for a full week and Sadi, the owner/host was excellent, the room was very good for the money, the location couldn't have been much better (very near the major pedestrian street in Istanbul), and we had a very nice stay. While the room was not huge, it was big enough that we didn't feel cramped; the bed was comfortable (queen size) and the bed linen was of good quality and comfortable; the comp Wi-Fi worked fine with no problems, but I never could figure out how to use the TV with satellite feed (but then I didn't bother to ask Sadi to explain it to me either and he surely would have if I had asked; the bathroom had a shower--no tub, and was adequate but could use a shelf in the shower stall; and when we did have a problem (electric supply), it was handled quickly and efficiently and with concern.

Lots of windows in the room but no view except of the building directly across the narrow street from the Izaz, but the street is blocked and is for pedestrian traffic only (except for deliveries to nearby shops). It could be noisy at night but with the windows closed, no problems getting a good night's sleep.

All-in-all a good staff and very good value for the money with a really great location.

So, all-in-all, it was good and we would recommend it. There is no view and the room

Room Tip: Go with the 2nd floor or 3rd floor loft.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

We loved staying at I'zaz Loft. It is like being in your own apartment with helpful staff.
This is a tiny hotel, with only four rooms, one on each floor. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed with an excellent bathroom. There is a lovely room at the top with a great view over Istanbul, with a kitchen, which the guests can use.
There is no lift and rooms are accessed by a spiral staircase, so only suitable for fit people!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank CeliaPatron
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I was in Istanbul for a week of meetings. My company usaully books me into one the the big hotels in Taksim. This time I was able to book my own place and took a stab at a smaller hotel. I am so happy I choose Izaz. For one thing this not like any hotel I have ever been to. After the taxi driver was able to zero in on the place found it have just four rooms. I stayed on the fourth floor. From what I understand the lower floor have higher cieling and a bit more space, but I was just below their terracem on the roof. This an awesome feature about the place esspecailly in the spring weather to enjoy a beer and meet with colleages. The rooms are modern and super clean. I especailly liked the neigborhood, so much more flavor than Taksim Square. Peace

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2012

really nice place, very well designed and thought out. staff were very friendly. nice kitchen area with surprisingly good facilities. bathroom was amazing!! also a really fun, vibrant area with lots going on.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The location is ideal, the place was very comfortable, cute, clean. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I loved it!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Brussels
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff.
Modern design. Beautiful common terrace.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends