Review Highlights

Fantastic Turkey tour with Pasifik Travel

Reviewed April 6, 2017
_hameedsh_2009
Dammam, Saudi Arabia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Travelled in turkey with 11months old baby, booked airport transfer, bosphorus tour & cappadocia with Turkey Golden Tours by Pasifik Travel. It was all good. Im a fully satisfied customer.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Thank you Pasifik travel for such a memorable experience given to us. We were planning to go two families but unfortunately they couldn’t come with us and I was little bit uncomfortable to go alone. All the fear has gone from me when I met and spoke to Mr. Gencay, he is very helpful and supportive.
All the arrangements what they have done were fantastic. Hotels were good and clean, especially the Cappadokia Cave hotel and Charisma hotel in Kusadesi very good. The travel arrangements also excellent. All the guides are English speaking and very cooperative.
I am very satisfied with our tour package and I would highly recommend Pasifik Travel Agency- Day Tours to all my family members and friends!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Amazing places, good food, kind people! Tugrul organized everything perfectly! ! And the price is very fair. I loved!!!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2016

If you were lucky enough to consider to travel in Turkey....
I strongly recommend you guys to try Turkey Golden Tours by Pacific Travel.
I promise that you'll see and experience far more than you expected.

I spent whole May in Turkey and decided to see little bit more in this beautiful country before I go back to Europe.
I did Cappadocia, Nemrut Dağ, Aegean Sea cruising...and so on.

Don't think only Istanbul is Turkey!!!!
There are more than that in this country.
Keep moving, Don't settle.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I did a two week customised tour with Turkey Golden Tours. Since landing at the airport in Istanbul to our departure, never once did they disappoint. From city connections to accommodations to tours, it was clock work perfect. Tuğrul Gökçe is an amazing organizer. What I liked most was him taking the extra initiative to try and accommodate any impromptu changes we used to make at no extra costs. It was the most stress free I have felt as a tourist, just perfect.

Date of experience: November 2015