Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable.

We were very pleased with our trip as it was well organized and we did not have to worry any... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Faryalshams
via mobile
Monika

Very nicely organized tour to cappadocia by Evre Tours. Our guide in Cappadocia Ontario was kind... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
monika s
via mobile

All reviews hot air balloon in cappadocia visit turkey again unforgettable experience always on time day trip bosphorus cruise senol pamukkale itinerary trustworthy guide organisation culture
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We spend almost a week in Turkey, Mr. Senol was so helpful in throughout the tour. He was responding very quickly for all the concerns nd available online for 24/7, you can count on him to answer your queries.
During our local flight tour we are located in different airport by the taxi driver and we came to know an hour before the flight departure, I called him and told about the situation, he immediately arranged for boarding in other available flight in order not to disturb my tour schedule, this is great and timely help by him during our tour.
Mr Senol had arranged with very nice hotel and he upgraded our hotel from 4star to 5 star in Kusadasi hotel. All the tour was taken care with perfect time, the guides are very experienced and well known about the tour areas.
I would like to express my sincere thanks to Mr. Senol for made our tour as a unforgettable experience. I highly recommend Turkey tour with Mr.Senol to make it meaningful. Thanks...

Date of experience: March 2019
MustangIstanbul, Manager at Evre Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Dear Pariganesh, Thank you very much for your kindly review. It excellent to have your review here for Turkey travel which you had bought online from allturkeytours.net and you are happy with our service.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

First time to visit Turkey with no expectations. Booked through All Turkey Tours. Was hesitant at first as it was my first time to book with them. Senol was very responsive and assured me that I had nothing to worry about. When I arrived at Ataturk airport, my ride was there with a placard waiting for me and everything happened so fast.. immediately i was in the hotel.I just went to the reception, mentioned my name and checked in. All tours and transpo were arranged, i just sat and waited in the comfort our hotel. No printed vouchers needed as well.. if there is any suggestion, it will be helpful if the itinerary mentioned the pick up time tours and transfer.. we would still be asking Senol from time to time so that we were aware of what time we should be in our hotel
Lobby. We were in constant communication with Senol to confirm the arrangements and he would check on us and made sure we were okay and having fun. so ensure that you have data so you contact him easily.. generally the arrangements were good, I had a great time and definitely had a memorable experience. Would definitely come back to Turkey and visit the other places that i didn’t get to see. Will have my tours arranged with him again as I don’t want to think anymore.. ☺️

Date of experience: March 2019

Dear Dimple, Thank you very much for your kindly review. It was a great pleasure to serve you the things to do in Turkey. It was great to met and talk to you in Istanbul as well. We will be waiting for your return to our beautiful country again.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Feb 20 -27 , 2019
Our original plan was Europe tour , but due to lack of time
Me and my friends decided to have Istanbul . We just look for a package and fortunately we found the excellent one .
The EVRE TOUR travel agency managed all ,we don’t have stress ,everything was arranged in timely manner, Sir Şenol was very polite ,very accommodating ,and the most important thing was he’s always checking us if we are ok or not in every places we visited .
From the drivers and the tour guides , they were so friendly helpful and nice people .Tour guides were very kind and knowledgeable
Indeed , it was a wonderful marvelous tour that we had . We enjoyed a lot , the food , the hotel and the weather .
Thanks to EVRE TOUR for your warm welcome to us .it was a great pleasure to meet you guys .For sure we will comeback after 2 months .Turkey is a nice place to visit guided by a good travel agency .
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EVRE TOUR with SIR ŞENOL I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank LoreineE2

Dear Loreine, We are happy to hear that you have spend great time in Turkey with our service. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked the 11 day / 10 night package deal at very short notice. It was no problem at all.
It was one of the best holidays we have ever had and mainly it was because the owner, Mr. Senol did everything possible to help us with any changes we wanted to make. He was always available online to help us during the trip. All the arrangements were perfect, the pick up and meetings were always on time and the packed itinerary was wonderful. The tour guides all spoke good English and we found everyone to be very friendly. We will visit Turkey again and definitely book with this company again aswell. Thanks for the great holiday and good memories we will have of this trip!

Date of experience: December 2018

Hi dear mark, It was excellent to talk to you and serve you your travel in Turkey. Thank you very much for your kindly and great experiences and review that you left us here.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Wow had an amazing time, the buffet food was fantastic catering for all backgrounds, because I booked one day before the cruise they let me pay in cash, my son was ill and couldn't make it no worries they didn't charge for him, gave me and kids a lovey area with a fab view. Really enjoyed the dance routines, top floor of the boat has seats and music if you want to relax and unwind, stunning views and lovely moonlit sky. Very hospitable and excellent service, highly recommend.They picked us up by coach from our hotel, they also had an Ottoman style photo booth upstairs if you want to take memorable pictures. I felt like we got around 10 services for the price of one, definitely will go with them again.

Date of experience: August 2018
MustangIstanbul, General Manager at Evre Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

Dear shaheenosmani,
Thank you very much for your great review and mind about our service for Bosphorus Dinner Cruise. It was our pleasure to serve you.