1,098 results
All reviews blue mosque turkey walking distance old city baklava breakfast terrace marmara sea sultanahmet area main sites turkish bath visit istanbul hagia sophia small hotel location is excellent fatih tram attractions
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Its a lovely hotel and is a small walk from arasta bazar and blue mosque. Ideal for short stay. The afternoon tea and complimentary cakes and appetizers were yummy and so was the breakfast. Cookies and cakes are delicious both in tea and in the breakfast. The owners are so helpful and used to hand draw the directions for me as my husband had some meetings and i wanted to do sightseeing and shopping etc
Breakfast area is lovely. No elevators though. The room was so nice and bathroom had jaccuzi, shower as well as turkish bath.
We dined one night at the restaurant next to it. The owner of the restaurant is so nice and offered us complimentary teas and food was nice as it was late and raining heavily. I even bought apple tea from him which I wish I should have bought more. Awesome apple tea, best i had in turkey.
Overall food, room and staff were all great and you cannot go wrong with it.
Regards

Room Tip: Room was on ground floor it had jaccuzi, shower and turkish bath all in one.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We met the owner, Mr. Fatih who was very helpful & spent time with us. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly everyday. My family and I enjoyed our stay and would love to stay there again mainly because of the great (very safe) location, comfortable rooms, private hammams, breakfast spread, tea time and beautiful view from terrace.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Many things makes this hotel different.
First meeting is an receponist that welcomes you with a " please sit down" and then joins you with fresh homemade pastry . Explains more or less what you need to know about the hotel services, the neighborhood, currency and the local best bank, booked a table at a local restaurant to low price, and provided you with at charged public transportation card.

I have never had a welcome like that. Paris, Rome, Berlin, Bruxelles, london..

The room (403) has the best possible view of the blue mouske. The cleaning is ok.

This could be a top-rated small hotel if the breakfast was uprated.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited as a stop over for 2 nights on our way through Istanbul. We were in a ground floor room 101, which is more below ground floor. Large comfortable room with large private Hammam. This was really nice as really heated the room up, since it was freezing cold outside this was lovely and cozy. There is also a private balcony area for but we didn’t use it as was very cold. The bed is really comfy and HUGE! Only issue was no slippers provided. Also the property has a lot of stairs which isn’t great when you’ve got a baby and carrying him up all the stairs to eat breakfast on 4th or 5th floor. The view from the breakfast room was amazing. You can see the blue mosque and the marmara sea. My son loved watched the boats and also the seagulls. Breakfast itself was fantastic with a wide selection of food and drink. Staff all lovely and helpful especially the day receptionist. Was nice to see the owner Fatih who remembered us from visiting over 5 years ago. Would definitely recommend. Close to all the main sites in sultanahmet.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

It is the Friendly helpful staff made this place special. Having breakfast is pleasure with a view of blue Mosques. They are so kind and leave Turkish sweet for good night treat. Excellent location make easy trip. And I feel addicted by the sauna like Turkish bath room.

Stayed: October 2017