1,097 results
All reviewsblue mosqueturkeywalking distanceold citybaklavabreakfast terracemarmara seasultanahmet areamain sitesturkish bathvisit istanbulhagia sophiasmall hotellocation is excellentfatihrooftoptram
Reviewed August 25, 2017

If you want a place that's close to the attractions with a great breakfast (and a beautiful view of the blue mosque from the terrace) then this is the hotel for you!

We got a free upgrade to a suite for our first night which was fantastic and the staff agreed to keep our extra baggage while we made a quick visit to Konya.

The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is: the bathroom in the family room needed better ventilation and on our last day, we asked if we could pay 1/4 or 1/2 day rate to rent a room for 5 hours so our baby could sleep somewhere until we had to leave for our flight. The staff said they were fully booked and only had one room available but we would have to pay for the entire day (EUR 75) which wasn't acceptable for us (other hotels in Turkey were much more accommodating!)

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I and my mom took a week trip to Turkey to celebrate mom's 70th birthday. It's our mom and daughter trip alone.

We had a great time in Istanbul and unforgettable moment in Best Point Hotel! Gokhan and Mohamed threw a surprise event for my mom. She was really happy and touched!!

Thank you Gokhan, my brother! I'd appreciate it all what you did for us. We brought back great and sweet memories.
My mom also thanked you a lot! I aslo want to thank Mohamed, Ramazan, and Seda. Hope you guys are well. We will remember your guys kindness! Hopefully see you again soon.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Hyeongjoo L
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in all Istanbul! Perfect well coming, wormi staff, lovely breakfast & great location a real pleasure. The area is very safe and so butiful. We are planning to come again soon. We had an unforgettable experience.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shemesh3010
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Hotel located in Sultanahmet area, clean, staff super polite and friendly; we book a room with ammam and was fantastic stay!!!! Buffet breakfast are amazing sweet & salted bread, local cheese, salads, cold cuts..... Hotel is very clean and staff in the reception helping us for organize our visits around the city. If we've again a chance to visit Istanbul
for sure will be back, Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Hope to come back one day again! Lovely place, everything was clean. Very pleasant people. They did a present for us also. Very beautiful view from the breakfast place. Nice food. Location is very good.

Stayed: September 2016