1,097 results
All reviewsblue mosqueturkeywalking distanceold citybaklavabreakfast terracemarmara seasultanahmet areamain sitesturkish bathvisit istanbulhagia sophiasmall hotellocation is excellentfatihrooftoptram
Reviewed December 30, 2016

I was late to drop my review for best point hotel. Not that i forgot, but, I was recalling the sweet memory in Istanbul. Indeed, it was a good time to spend for 4D and 3N in this lovely hotel. If you are travelling to Istanbul as leisure trip or want to stay for several days, this hotel definitely will be the best choice as it named. I and my friends finally decided to choose to stay in this hotel, because of the good name and located to where we wanted to visit areas.
We requested for airport shuttle to hotel and the driver was good at his driving skill in the small street to this hotel. We enjoyed the welcome drink and food served from this hotel on our arrival. We would like to thank for the kind arrangement to Bursa tour as recommended by the staff in this hotel, he claimed his name as Gundhi. We appreciate the excellent service provided from this hotel. The room was cleaned with daily changing towels and bed sheets as we noticed.
We enjoyed variety choice of foods and drinks at breakfast time and we love the most beautiful sunrise at rooftop during breakfast. Turkish bath was provided in this room, maybe is good to add some notes how to enjoy Turkish bath for best results. Finally, we wish to thank to the hotel management treat us as the guests of VIP during our stay. Definitely, we will be back on next vacation in Istanbul.

Room Tip: its your best choice as this hotel really good as it named
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cindy Y
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Location was great, I enjoyed my room, and the staff was wonderful. The highlight of every day was breakfast; the terrace and food were wonderful, and seeing Seda and Muhammed--who run the buffet-- was a great way to start my day.
Also, the Terrace was available the rest of the day and night to use for reading or just enjoying the amazing view. I enjoyed my stay here a great deal.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank mlato
Reviewed November 16, 2016

We came back so happy after staying at this beautiful well appointed hotel that we plan to go back there again if we get an opportunity. Very nicely located, right near everything, its simply great to stay here. Loved it by all means

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel and location in the city, close to the Metro station and a large shopping centre. In the immediate vicinity of the hotel there are many cafés and restaurants. The staff is friendly, Rooms are clean and service the maximum offered by looking for in many hotels. They have a wide selection of breakfast. For most, however, consider it an excellent sleeper for sure

Vynikajúci hotel a dobrou polohou v meste, v blízkosti stanica metra a veľké nákupné centrum. V bezprostrednej blízkosti hotela je mnoho kaviarničiek a reštaurácii. Personál hotela je maximálne ústretový, izby sú čisté a takýto servis by ste dlho hľadali v iných hoteloch. Za naj pocažujem spanie na príjemných matracoch a jemnými vankúšmi a perinami. Určite vrele odporúčam aj športové centrum hotela s fitnesom, bazénom a saunami. Ja sa určite do tohto hotela rada vrátim.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank DagmarG160
Reviewed November 13, 2016

This hotel is positioned perfectly for sight seeing. Everything is within walking distance.
The rooms are lovely. Very clean and great service.
The guys on reception were very helpful and friendly.
There is no lift but with a little help with the cases this really wasn't a problem.

Room Tip: Double on top floor were lovely and spacious
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family