Stayed for 4days. Overall experience was VERY GOOD.. Worth for what we paid.
* All major sight seeing places are near by ..
*Just 2 minutes walk from hotel you will find the taxis
* GOOD location almost half way between two tram stations just 5 minutes walk to either.
* Surrounded by many good resturant
* Peacefull and calm environment.
* The staff and specially morning receptionist were friendly, welcoming and helping
* Breakfast included was acceptable with different kind of cereals, eggs , breads butter jam,Fruits , sausage ,juices , tea coffee and few other items.. Every thing was In sufficient quantity
* they have a place with chairs and tables on bricked paved street ,just outside the hotel main entrance. In night, after all day roaming around in city, we use to sit there with tea or coffee and enjoy the vibrant life in restaurants around.
* Very small LCD TV In room.
* bathroom was small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Nobel Hotel Located in the very centre of Istanbul is 3 star Rated BEST NOBEL HOTEL.This hotel is in the ideal location for anyone who wishes to visit this beatuiful city.Guest can easily reach the tops of many historical and cultural places such as the blue Mosgue, Hagia Sofia Museum, Grand Bazar,Galata Tower, Galata Bridge, Topkapi Place and Sisterna.Each of these Locations is Just a sort walk form the Best Nobel Hotel from the moment you arrive you will be greeted by the Hotels friendly and professional staff that will make your stay as Pleasant and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Nobel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.