“begendim yolculugumu (best trip at best hotel)”
Review of Best Nobel Hotel

Best Nobel Hotel
Ranked #627 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It was an amazing expression of Istanbul staying at "Best nobel hotel". The staff are the best I have ever encountered, they are helpful, informative, friendli and extremely professional (I must say a particular thanke you to mr Okan, mr Telat and mr Mustafa for their help during my recent stay) they will do anything to make your stay more comfortable. They are very friendli too. My room was very cosy and nice, the bed was so comfortable for and dream to sleep in. Also the location of hotel is perfect for walking everywhere in mid-town and beyond. You can go walking to historical place and enjoy the magnificent sights of Istanbul. I like this city and the hotel I stayed in was marvellous. I can recomend this hotel to everyone because here you will be pleasantly surprised with hospitality and friendship of Turkish people. I hope I'll visit this city again.
HERKESE COK TESEKKURLER.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Best Nobel Hotel

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Staff is professional and efficient (thanks to Mr. Talaat and the team) room is clean, all facilities are available as internet in rooms, safe box, but the single room i stayed in did not have a fridge. The location is perfect and near most historical sites and near tramway station. The breakfast is fair but needs some updating. Room is small. But overall the stay was nice.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank mdiwany
Reviewed September 13, 2011

it was second time i went to istanbul with my wife. first time i stayed at diffirent hotel i wont say its name it was terrible but this time everything was very nice. personels are professionel hotel is close to Ayasofya- Gülhane Park, Sultanahmet hotel position is perfeckt breakfast was very very very gut for me. you can ask everything to reception. especially Mr. Okan has experience about istanbul very well. if you wanna go to city tour or restourants you should ask to first reception which is better. they have to make to their guests glad because of that they know which places are nice for you. My room was ok to me. first i stayed at first floor but my sleep is so soft and close to hotel some restourants make so noissy but Kein problem i asked to Mr. Okan and He changed my room. Danke Für Alles

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Batuhan H
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I really have no idea on from where I should start!
Let's give it a try...:
First of all the prime impact when you enter the lobby is horrible. A mixture of old degraded smell and an non-smiling personal will "welcome". A prelude of what's to come!
Secondly a feeling of dirtiness and disappointment will make you realize what a bad choice I've made.
But all this are nothing in front the shocking news that we cannot share the room -me and my fiancee- cause we are not married!!!
They asked us for a marriage certificate!!!
So to make it short, we ended up tired, with our suitcases looking for a new hotel!
I really shocking experience that we will never-EVER forget!

• Stayed: August 2011
10  Thank Raminagropi
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The staff was sooo friendly, the place is surrounded by stores and restaurants, a great one recommended by the staff. the mosque and every other touristic site is walking distance, the room was clean, spacious and the breakfast was full and very good in its own turkish way. Recommended for families and people who dont want to spend time bargaining with taxis and who like friendly staff and clean rooms.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Alee1001
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Good location if you want to live in historical part of Istanbul, comfortable and clean hotel, fresh breakfast, very polite and responsive personal! :) I lived in single room, it was small but very cozy, so I had no any troubles with that.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The hotel is very well located with easy access to main areas of Istanbul. In addition it is very well decorated and comfortable. But the best thing we found was the personnel in all areas, very friendly and helpful. They made our vacation in Istanbul perfect and the prices were very reasonable

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends