Review Highlights
I like Turkey.

Amazing trip! The guide is so good. He helped us solve many things. But it’s so pity the air ballon... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
A beautifully arranged trip to cappadocia by u can tour

My mom and i really enjoyed my trip to cappadocia arranged by u can tour. everything is organized... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
vanyaaas
via mobile

All reviews hot air balloon cappadocia trip travel agencies princess islands an amazing trip turkey day tour antalya messi mohammed masood company gulhane tours sites passengers activity
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot to Mesut of U Can travel, Gulhane for preparing our trip from Istanbul to Cappadocia, Antalya and completing our holiday in phamukkale. We had a lovely and unforgettable time. We would highly recommend Mesut to anyone going to Turkey.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I booked my trips with “U Can Travel” after knowing my friend’s experience with them. Now after enjoying their service, I would now recommend “U Can Travel” to all who are looking for well worthy travel assistance in Turkey.
They made my trip, the most memorable and reasonable. Thanks to bro. Mesud for his support throughout my stay.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I booked a full day tour of dolmabahce palace and Bosphorus cruise with this company and it was a truly awful experience.

Firstly travellers should note that this company sub contracts their Istanbul tours to another company and hence is a middleman.
The following issues occurred on the day:
1. 45 minutes were wasted in the morning picking up other passengers going on other tours (Bursa etc).
2.We are rushed though Dolmabahce palace with our tour guide pushing us ahead of other tour groups. We didn't even have time to listen to our audio guide.

When booking the tour I specifically asked if the Harem section was included. Despite being told it was we weren't taken there.

3. There was a delay of 45 minutes after Lunch because of some confusion about picking up the afternoon passengers. The tour guide didn't know what was happening and when I phoned our company they said the delay was due to rain (subsequently I found this was not true after speaking to the afternoon passengers).
4. This delay meant we had to rush our tour of Pierre Loti Hill. The tour guide gave us 5 minutes for pictures and then rushed us off.
5. The Bosphorus cruise element was on a generic tourist boat which costs 25 lira to take. Our tour guide was nowhere to be seen for the entire cruise.
6. Our tour guide didn't speak good English. He struggled when I asked him questions relating to the sites and format of the day.

I was so dissatisfied with the day that I went to complain to the company directly. They apologised but didn't take any responsibility as it was an external company.

I post this review so other travellers are wary of this company and think carefully before parting over large sums of money for a mediocre service.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I did a trip starting from Istanbul-Cappadocia-Pamukkale-Antalya-Epheus in two weeks. It was one of the best trips I ever had in my life. It wouldn't be possible without the help from Mr. Mohammad Keddo. I would recommend who is looking for a travel agency in Turkey to talk to Mohammad. He is very professional, easy to talk to , speaks very good English. He LISTENED to me, and helped me to plan my trip according to MY wish ( which the other two travel agencies that i talked to before had failed to do). For each stop I made, he would call me to make sure everything is going fine in my trip. When there's a problem, I could easy reach him via WhatsApp/Call, and he would respond very quickly to solve the problem. I really appreciate his help!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank VivienP153
Reviewed July 4, 2018

First of all I'd like to say thanks to Mohammed Keddo, who made me and my family feel welcomed right from the start. He immediately began providing us with different tour options and the plans to carry those out under any circumstances. Our 6 day tour wouldn't have been possible without him and his agency's help. We started off at a hotel, got picked up by someone, and went to so many different cities but always had someone waiting for us there on time too. Basically, the pick and drop service was excellent and we didn't have to worry about travelling at all, whether it's hotel to the bus station and back, or city to city, or during the tours. All the services and guides and drivers were excellent. 4 big luggage bags weren't even a problem for us because wherever we went, they'd store the bags safely for us. If there were any doubts at all on the way, he'd always pick up the phone and help us within a few minutes. From Istanbul, to North and South Cappadochia, to Konya, to Pummukale and more, we had so many transfers and so many places to go to like the old villages, hot air balloon tour, love valley, pigeon and imagination valley, Maulana Rumi's and other Sufis Kabrs and museums, all the historical Mosques, Churches, Temples, museums and pottery and handmade crockery demonstration included in the tours, salty hot springs and pools, House of Virgin Mary, ruined Roman and Greek cities... Every single thing went just as planned. What an amazing and memorable trip we had in Turkey, and all thanks goes to these guys for setting us up.

Date of experience: June 2018