“Perfect”

Ranked #360 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
Tripoli, Libya
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I booked this hotel for a friend by my account and I got his opinion and wrote it here: We (young couple and 2 years old children) liked this hotel very much. Staff was very nice and helpful, hotel location is perfect, clean, Comfortable and quiet. Only one thing was disliked, WiFi signal is very weak and slow internet. I couldn't get my Facebook account.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Salemhus2000
PeraTulipHotel, Front Office Manager at Tulip By Molton Hotels, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Tulip and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

IT department will check and take care of Wi- fi signal in your floor. Wi- fi signal doesn't have any problem.

Our hotel is very centralized and near to all historic and modern places to visit.

We would like to accommodate you in our lovely hotel for your next visit to Istanbul.

Thank you so much for your comments.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was going to be in Istanbul for 38 days, so I chose the Pera Tulip Hotel because the reviews and the price was good. The staff was very good and the room wasn't bed.
Everything was perfect until the day I found BED BUGGS in my bed.
So I changed hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank Carolina R
I was delighted to see that your stay was generally positive. I was disappointed to hear that you found bug in your bed. Housekeeping took this matter very seriously and Professional medicate company clean the room. Probably ıt came by guest luggege stayed before you.

We continuously strive to get better and it is through.

Once again thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is the third time I stay to Pera Tulip.
The main reason I stay there is the location, it is near to Istiklal, Taksim, metro, tunel and walking distance to tram.
The rooms are clean, the stuff is very helpful and the spa, the pool and the hammam are great.
The parking is free (but a little far away) and the wifi is free. The breakfast could be better.
The only negative is the noise from the bars around but if you ask for a room at a higher floor you will have no problem.
I will stay again.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Pera Tulip Hotel and had a fabulous time at Istanbul.

I am glad to hear your comments and compliments about our employees as well.

We are trying our best to make your stay remarkable.

Thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming back you soon.

Columbia, MD
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel is in a great location. Staff speaks English and is extremely friendly and helpful. I did not use the pool. No air conditioning in the hotel lobby, hallways and elevators. Room’s light is so dim which is very bad for shaving and reading. Bed quality is below average. Shower/toilet has a glass door without sound or light insulation. Mini bar is not refilled on daily basis. Same goes for the instant coffee in the room. I had to ask for instant coffee pouches almost every single day. Breakfast is good but breakfast room is not cooled enough. A pianist plays the piano few days per week during breakfast hours – interesting!...I think it is very loud and other alternatives exist. I used laundry service once and was not impressed with it.

Be aware that snack bar prices, room service items and laundry services are in Euros and not in Turkish Lira. (1 Euro = 2.5 TL). I always stay in 4 star or 5 star hotels. I booked this hotel based on Rick Steves’s recommendation. I believe that this is a 3 star hotel and not a 4 star one. If I am to re-visit Istanbul, I will not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank US_Global_Traveler
I was delighted to see that your stay was generally positive. I was sorry to hear that you had a problem abour tae and cofee refils. I let F&B Manager's attention.A/C system is new and Works just well.

We continuously strive to get better and it is through.

Ramnicu Valcea, Romania
Reviewed July 6, 2013

A clean, attractive hotel, nice and friendly staff, close enough to most important tourist atractions in Istanbul, 4 minutes from the Galata Tower and under 20 minutes from Sultanahmet district. Excellent breakfast. Rigatoni Restaurant at the first floor is a cheap and comfortable way for having dinner Very good value for money. Don't miss the Spa. The Turkish bath is excellent.

Room Tip: Rooms at last floor
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
PeraTulipHotel, Front Office Manager at Tulip By Molton Hotels, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay at the Pera Tulip Hotel. I was delighted to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back.
We truly appreciate your positive feedback

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed July 4, 2013

1. nice hotel with a good location just few second to the metro station and 7 min walk to istiklal street , kittle in the room with coffe and tea for free ,we took a triple room
2.the hotel is clean and quite i didnt hear any noises from other clubs and bars as they said on trip advisor
3. the housekeeping come every day and clean the room
4.the breakfast was very good as they said on trip advisor its limited buffet but should admit its a hight quialty breakfast with hand made jam and other yummy food
5.should mention the piano man he played in the morning at the breakfast was really nice
6.just one thing that was uncomfortble for me is the bath room , no locker, the door from glass and u cant close it , cant feel any privacy and the water was leaking from the shower
7.at all i like and feel comfortable in the hotel nice and helpy staff love to back in next trip to istanbul
8.we used the pool its not bad and the turkish bath was very nice
good value for money 9.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir /Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a nice and remarkable experience in our lovely hotel.
We as a team try to do our best to make your stay enjoyable.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Hotel was pretty Good exept that the rooms are too small, the location is very good as well as it's at town center ' taqsim area' .
and my rating will show how is my impression in each item below.

I would Like to notice you that '' Zalikha'' was very helpful and she was serving us very nicely and kindly.. she helped us at all time as we find Turkey like our home!! my friends and I are very glad to her by being very special .

I appreciate and Thank you Zaliekha ,

Best regards ;
Ahmad Mahdi

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am glad to hear your comments and compliments about our employees as well.

We are trying our best to make your stay remarkable.