“Excellent stay”

Ranked #136 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Once you see Istanbul - you are in love with the city forever. I was staying at Gezi hotel with family for 3 days in mid-April. Great place and friendly staff. Many thanks to a reception manager Cihan Issever for our pleasant and comfortable stay!

2 Thank Natalie C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Amazing hotel with very nice view , they are all friendly and supported team , nice location , nice room & so nice design , good food and so look for visit this hotel again , i am so happy to get this chance stay in this hotel ,. really every thing look great for me .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank New Art T
GEZIBOSPHORUS, Guest Relations Manager at Gezi Hotel Bosphorus, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear New Art T,
First of all, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time in writing a review of your stay.Your comments are much appreciated and it gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the services you received , by mentioning the comfort you have had in the room, the magnificent views, as well as the location for the hotel.
We thank you once again for your very kind words and we all look forward to welcoming you back in Gezi Hotel Bosphorus.
Best Regards ,Florentina Vladeanu
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Beautiful Hotel in the heart of modern Istanbul right on Taxim Square. Our room was spacious, the bed was great and it was quiet. The restaurant has a nice little terrace where we had our breakfast. Super fast elevators.

Room Tip: Higher up has better views.
1 Thank diggerdownChicago
Dear diggerdownChicago,
Many thanks for your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are more than delight to hear that you satisfied with our facilities and service. The owner of the hotel is always trying to do best in order to provide guests utmost service and we are glad you noticed it. I will definitely send your generous comments . Thank you again and we promise to keep up the good work. Hope to greet you soon in the near future. Best Regards ,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

It'd not often that I award 5 stars to a hotel but with the Gezi Hotel, I had a truly wonderful 5 day stay in March 2014.

From the point I arrived, the staff were truly amazing and welcoming. I was there when the new restaurant launched and was invited to dine at the restaurant. It is a very high standard and has amazing views of the Bosphorous at night.

The rooms were very well appointed and had lovely Molton Brown toiletries.

The staff were so helpful and friendly, and were one of the best teams I have encountered in my world travels. I can only say that if I return to Istanbul in the future, I will be staying at the Gezi! Well done to the owner and staff!!

2 Thank Liam1D
GEZIBOSPHORUS, Guest Relations Manager at Gezi Hotel Bosphorus, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Liam1D,
Thank you for choosing Gezi Hotel Bosphorus and taking time to leave us your feedback on TripAdvisor. It brings us a lot of satisfaction to learn you enjoyed our hotel, appreciated our staff and had a memorable experience. I am very glad you enjoyed the opening of our new restaurant Fiamma ,with an amazing Bosphorus view .Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back upon your next visit to Istanbul !
Best Regards ,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. It was my first visit to istanbul and I really loved it. Definitely coming back. I advise who ever can afford this hotel to book it without hesitation. Location is perfect a few minutes from the taksim. Just away from the loudness and crowds but yet very close. Metro station and airport bus shuttle a farther walk. Also 2 bus stops.
The view is astonishing. Staff are extremely helpful. Bathroom was nice with hot water ready for as long as you want.
Their customer care is outstanding as I had to cancel my booking initially for a family issue. They responded to my emails really quickly even when I rebooked my room again thanks to ms.hilal.
I strongly recommend this hotel.
One thing which could be improved is the breakfast. I suggest to improve it and widen the choices to the customers.

Room Tip: Go for the Bosporus view room, you won't regret it.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KARAM H
GEZIBOSPHORUS, Guest Relations Manager at Gezi Hotel Bosphorus, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Karam
Firstly, we would like to thank you for the review. Your kind words are appreciated!
The hotel does have a fantastic location ,we receive a lot of positive feedback since its very easy to access to metro , stores and restaurants.
We take our customer service earnestly and we are happy to hear that the staff were helpful and kind. We acknowledge your feedback about our breakfast, rest assured that your comment has our utmost attention and appropriate paces shall be taken to meet your expectations.
Again I want to thank you for reviewing the Gezi Hotel Bosphorus and we look forward to see you soon.
La Ciotat, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Hotel is in the most commercial area, we can easily travel to the old city by tramway, cross the taksim square, there are loads of shops and restaurants, hotel staff are very attentive, we had very good vacation there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
GEZIBOSPHORUS, Guest Relations Manager at Gezi Hotel Bosphorus, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Sebastien R,
We are delighted to know that you found our property enjoyable and that we have meet your expectations. We want to thank you for choosing Gezi Hotel Bosphorus and for sharing your experience with the rest of the world.
We look forward to welcoming you again,

Best regards,

Munich, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Gezi Hotel Bosphorus is very conveniently located and is offering amzing views to the Bosphorus. Its staff is very well educated, always friendly and extremely helpful. One can recommend the hotel without any reservation.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor and a room with Bosphorus view.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Alexander h,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Gezi Hotel. I will gladly share your feedback to the team which will be the great encouragement for their future work.
We will certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again in the near future.
Best Regards ,