I can't imagine that a 5 stars hotel with this attitude. Here are some:
1. We booked 9 rooms on the Bosphorus, 6 to have twin beds, 2 connected rooms. When we arrived, they told us that only 5 rooms are booked, all king bed, none connected.
2. Breakfast was under the average, unknown cheese kinds most are tasteless, you have to wait for a waitress to ask for tea or coffee, ate there only once no one in the group was intrested to go again
3. Room service menu have the least variety of food, in addition it arrives cold.
4. You are not allowed to bring food from outside ! Even though it was not a delivery order, after comming back from takeaway restaurant we found that it was missing, called the restaurant where as a courtesy they delivered to the hotel, after an argue the receptionist allowed him to enter and he accompanied him till our room to make sure it was not a new order. What a way to deal with tourists !
I can go forever but I think you get the picture now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at Taksim Square, right in the heart of Istanbul. Just steps away from the glamorous Bosphorus, Historic old town, shopping and business centers. We are one of the few certified Boutique hotels in Istanbul and a proud member of the DESIGN HOTELS CHAIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Gezi Hotel Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gezi Hotel Istanbul