“Overall experience was great!”

Gezi Hotel Bosphorus
Ranked #128 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel's location is absolutely magnificent...its 3 minutes walk from Taksim square, next to Gezi park and half of the rooms are Bosphorus view. Rooms are a bit small but who would stay in the room in Istanbul?! :) Main restaurant is small yet with a nice variety of food during breakfast. Their spa is amazing especially their Turk Hammam and reasonable price as well for a 5 star hotel. Apart from the from desk staff whom were a inflexible at all levels and not so friendly to be frank however the rest of the staff (concierge, spa, Bell captain and restaurant) were very nice and helpful. For me the overall experience was great!

Room Tip: Bosphorus view rooms are amazing but they will always tell u not available because the hotel is full...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We spent 3 nights at the Gezi Hotel in August while celebrating a 50 birthday for my husband. We had the garden suite room which we loved and found very relaxing sitting outside with a cocktail after a long day of sightseeing. The hotel is lovely and the staff are all amazing. As a
surprise for my husband they presented him with a beautiful cake and sang happy birthday. All good things about this hotel in my opinion.

Thank you to everyone at the Gezi we had a great time.

Room Tip: I'm sure the spa is wonderful we just didn't have time to use it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It is a nice hotel, but be careful it is not a 5 stars hotel it is a 5 stars hotel BOUTIQUE this is mean it is not rated from The Governments, a nice Location, if you get a higher floot with Bosphorus view then you got a nice view, he room is small they say with a seating area but the is gust a long chair and useless.also the a bad smell in room from the sower room, i will not spend money on this hotel for my next trip.

Room Tip: the Bosphorus room are very sunny ,over priced.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've been at this hotel for 3 nights and my stay was really pleasant.
It was my first time in Istanbul and I chose the hotel as the location looked very convenient (close to city center and Taksim square). It's was a wise choice and appreciated the place.

One word on the room standing which was great, and on the customer attention which was absolutely perfect.
Will certainly go back there for my next visits in Turkey.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LTDB
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Just visited istanbul for our short break, and we were a group of 18 people. Service at Gezi was outstanding, from the time we entered till we departed, everything was taken care off!
I would like to thank gulcan, dilhan and Can, and entire staff at gezi! Without you all this hotel is surely incomplete.

Room Tip: Corner rooms aparently were slightly bigger according to my family. But all were good!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nimitb
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at the Gezi Hotel for 4 nights. It is centrally located near Taksim Square and the Istklai Street (very lively at night), but near a park, so there is a lot of green space. We had a corner room with Bosphoros view, and it was well worth it to see the sunrise over the waters. Friendly staff and great breakfast; free Wi Fi. Really enjoyed the Silver Spa--facial and the turkish bath were outstanding. Only suggestion is for hotel is to provide a larger bottle of water--it does not cost very much and would be a great service in the hot Istanbul summer.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for Bosphoros View rooms
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I went to there for business trip with my colleagues for 3 days.
The breakfast was really nice and the servers are very kind.
Event though the hotel is not quite big, however it looks like compact and boutique.
The location was really good so we could walk along the road to Taksim sq.
Hoped to stay upper floor to take a view of Bosphorus.
I was in 3 floor so that I could only see a road nea hotel. :(

In the next time, if I have some money I hope to stay there once again.
Especially for friends and solo will be better to use.

Room Tip: Higher floors to take a view :) REALLY!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business