Laleli Gonen Hotel
$204
$174
$118
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$421
$369
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop poolgrand bazaaristanbul universitycleaned every daythe room was nicechoose this hotelclean roomsevery morningmrmetrostopoverairportcleanlinesssightstaxis
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We celebrated our 2nd year anniversary in Istanbul and stayed in this hotel. We arrived late night and the hotel was totally dark. Staff receieved and guided us to our room. The room was okay but a bit small for 2 persons. We requested if we can just shift to a double bed room since we thought it will be a bit bigger coz of 2 single beds but the staff told us there is currently no available room so we just stayed on the same room. Breakfast is ok. Food is average.The only thing I liked about this hotel is the area as it is very accessible. Also budget friendly. Staff is also nice however, next time we go to Istanbul, we might prefer another hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Phat0930
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel with swimming pool ON deck , friendster Staff , delicieus continentale breakfast and a great room view from istanbul city . IT's 10 minutes walk from the town or 5 minutes drive with the taxi.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I spent 4 nights at Laleli Gonen Hotel. I was satisfied with everything: 1) good location for walk, for shopping, for sightseeing; 2) attentive and friendly staff - the best mark ; 3) nice clean room; not huge,but enough;(and they changed bed linen every day); 4) I liked menu and price in hotel restaurant; 5) free Wi-Fi and computers for guests.
On the roof of hotel there is a small pool and sunbeds - can be useful during hot days.
I recommend to choose this hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Elena K
Reviewed January 16, 2013

“Friendly staff, excellent service”

I have been to Istanbul many times before however the Laleli Gonen Hotel was the best hotel for me and I will definitely be going back. I stayed @ Laleli Gonen hotel and was so pleased.
I found all the staff here very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were serviced well and the beds very comfortable; the bathrooms kept clean, hot water was always available.
The heating/air-condition was efficient. In the past I had good breakfast buffet however Laleli had the best breakfast buffet I experience in Istanbul hotels. It was plenty of variety to chose from every morning at the buffet.
The location of this hotel is perfect as all the main attractions are walking distance. No need to use train but the main tram route is a few minutes walk away. The pool was clean and well maintained and all the staff at the roof side bar were very helpful. I spent 7 nights in Laleli and I will definitely book next time I go back.

Camilla from London

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank camilla m
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was here for 3 night,It was very excellent hotel,
the room was very clean, modern and breakfast is complete for every kind of necessity..
Receptionist are very helpful and polite. A good connection of Wi-Fi.
The hotel location 5-10 min walking to the grand bazar and 15 min from Blue Mosque and Saint Sophia.Just a few minute walk from the laleli tram station.
I recommend this hotel for tourist who want to enjoy and have a good services.
it is great value for your money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends