Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $370.00
More Info
from $1,760.00
More Info
All reviews central asia like clockwork through customs service provided day trip tailor made arranged everything train tickets exceeded my expectations fascinating country neighboring countries different cities days visiting amazing experience silk road no hassle historical sites
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019

This is the first time we visit Central Asia country. Elina gave us a very warm welcome and organised every very well. We definitely will recommend this tour for our friend.

4  Thank californiadream16
Safia K, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear californiadream16!!!

On behalf of all Anur Tour’s team let me express our heartiest appreciation for such a wonderful review . We are happy to learn that everything went so perfectly during your tour in our beautiful country and that you enjoyed your journey. Hope to see you back again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Elina from Anur Tour was super nice and has helped us a lot with the Organisation and the execution of our 8 day family journey. She is very professional and you can count on her on whatever issues you have.
Thank you for everything.

3  Thank Blumenfrau1
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Viakirgisia!!!

On behalf of Anur Tour team, I'm glad to let you know, that we appreciate your valuable feedback. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed a pleasant stay in our country.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly safia.anurtour@gmail.com

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We had the opportunity to visit this beautiful country for 5 days as a family and we were fortunate to pick Anur Tour as our travel agency, the visit was unforgettable and very well organized, nicely guided tours in three cities but specially their Guide in Bukhara , Shuhrat, was amazingly knowledgeable about the history of his country and was so kind to us , we loved Uzbekistan and we thank you Anur tour for organizing our tour.

Date of experience: April 2019
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Nabilb476!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our efforts during your stay in Uzbekistan. We are so pleased to read that your visit was unforgettable and very well organized.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Anur organised quite a last minute tour for my husband and I of Tashkent, Bukhara and Samarqand. Private tours and transportation and hotels all sorted for us with no hassle or issues. Tour guides were excellent and adjusted the tours to suit us perfectly. Can not recommend Anur highly enough. We did two nights in each location and it was fantastic.

Dear Lou332!

Thank you for your great review and the highest score. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your visit to Uzbekistan. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed February 23, 2019

I visited Uzbekistan last week with my son for a few days for a quick break. As time was limited, I preferred not to organise everything myself and looked online and found Anur Tours. Following prompt email correspondence I booked a half day tour of Tashkent and a 2 day private tour by train to Samarkand and Bukhara.
I must admit that I didn't really know what to expect of Uzbekistan before I went but whilst it was very tiring, I was very impressed all round and with the help given by Mumin at Anur tours. They arranged everything from Tashkent (and a taxi from the airport on arrival at 3am in the morning) including being picked up and dropped back to the hotels and the whole trip went like clockwork. It was completely stress free. The 3 guides at the locations were also very knowledgeable and helpful indeed. I would have no hesitation in recommending them, and indeed Uzbekistan.

Date of experience: February 2019
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Dear Seagram037

Thank you for taking your time and sharing this delightful review on your quick visit to Uzbekistan with Anur Tour.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed so many aspects of your tour, we strive to create memorable experiences for our guests. Your recognition on our work is our best reward.

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.