Open today: Closed

from $370.00
More Info
from $1,760.00
More Info
All reviews central asia tailor made like clockwork through customs checking in service provided highly recommend this to anyone day trip arranged everything train tickets exceeded my expectations neighboring countries english speakers different cities days visiting amazing experience silk road
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Anur Tour was our travel agency responsible for 4 day trip to Samarkand, Buchara and Shahrisabz. We have approached several agencies but Anur Tour was the fastest in giving feedback, the most flexible one (organised tailored made tour including Shahrisabz). Elina who was our co-ordinator did an excellent job in organising everything for us. Everything was according to the agreed plan, on time so we could fully enjoy these beautiful places we were visiting. For sure we will come back to Central Asia and then our first contact will be Anur Tour! :)

Date of experience: November 2018
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Dear Kasia K!!!

Thank you very much for your positive review and your recommendations. We really appreciate you sharing your uplifting comments and the team will be encouraged in their efforts when I share your review with them. Please stay connected with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in future!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Tour in Samarkand and Tashkent. We had a wonderful trip both in Samarkand and Tashkent. They picked us on time, very professional and most of all very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Anur for all your travels in Uzbekistan

Dear Naaz A!!!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you had a fabulous tour with our company. Please come visit us again, and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time in Uzbekistan. Zarina from Anur Tours arranged a fabulous holiday. Drivers, hotels, guides couldn't fault anything.
Excellent communication.
I am looking forward to another holiday in Central Asia with Anur Tour in the future.

1  Thank matrix1000

Dear matrix1000!!!

Many thanks for your positive review. I am truly grateful for your encouraging comments. I will share your kind words with the entire team, as it is certainly the best motivation for us to do even better in the future. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

第一次踏足中亞,語言不通,文化認識淺薄下,感謝Anur tour 由計劃行程時一直給予的幫助,我們一行八人 除了遊覽,還想在每個城市踩單車,因此增加了行程安排的困難,但接洽的Mr. Mumin, 為我們提供了很多建議又幫忙解決了很多困難。終於到出發的日子,這個行程真的沒有讓我們失望,他安排了兩位好好的導遊,舒適的住宿,妥善的行程,準時安全的司機,還有中亞獨特的美境,熱情的人民,十天旅程實在太短了,希望可以將來再遊覽中亞各國。謝謝Anur tour, Mumin, Diana and Timo.

This is our first time to travel to central Asia. We have different language and culture with central Asia, so very thankful for Anur tour to help us planning the trip. We have 8 people want travel and bike in some cities which made us more challenge to plan the trip, but Mr.Mumin help us a lot,give many useful idea to us. He arrange two very nice, knowledgeable tour guide to us, comfortable hotel, safe driver,good arrangements of tour. Let us enjoy the trip and see the beauty of mid Asia. I think I would visit again with Anur tour. Thank you Mumin, Diana and Timo.

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Ami L!!!

On behalf of Anur Tour team, I'm glad to let you know, that we appreciate your valuable feedback as it is most helpful to identify areas in which we can further improve and without the assistance of considerate guests such as you, our task would be much more difficult. It would be my pleasure to share your great review with my colleagues - mr. Mumin, Diana and Timo.
We sincerely look forward to have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I gave Anur a tour of Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan that my friend and I wanted to do. They arranged the lot - hotels, trains, transfers, tours, visas etc. We were slightly nervous about paying 50% of tour cost by bank transfer and rest in cash on arrival but needn’t have worried. Elina was great at organising everything and was available on WhatsApp all the time.

Date of experience: September 2018

Dear Wilburstravels!!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed feedback about our company. It is encouraging for us to learn that you are satisfied with everything, especially with the work of our colleague Elina. Your feedback would definitely motivate us to keep our service standards high at all times.