Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $476.93
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
All reviews central asia tailor made day trip like clockwork checking in highly recommend this to anyone train tickets arranged everything service provided english speakers different cities amazing history knowledgeable guides beautiful country wonderful trip impeccable service special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I happened to find Anur Tour on the Google Search and their service was beyond my expectations. My family trip to Uzbekistan became one of my unforgettable moments in my life because I can make my wife and my mom happy during the trip.

The service and arrangements was great, we got minor issues with the hotel, but it was not a big deal because we still enjoyed the trip. They even gave us surprise in the end of the trip, what a remarkable service to end my visit in Uzbekistan.

Date of experience: June 2018
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear arievrahman, thank you for rating us among the best! It gives us great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay in Uzbekistan with many unforgettable moments. Anur Tour 's team and I cannot wait to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We join the tour with a group of 8 people from Asia, we used to ride bicycle around the world in our trips, we raised our request to Anur Tour, they help us to arrange biking tour.

Our young tour guide in Uzbekistan is Timur, he is a young energetic man with passion to history of Uzbekistan.

Our guide in Kazakhstan Diana, a lovely young lady.

Both of them became of friend now, they tried their best to help, although there is small room for improvement, but we love them.

The farewell dinner sponsored by Anur Tour is lovely.

We had a very good time.

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear ecnfung, we are thrilled to receive such nice compliments from you! It is indeed motivating to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your tour and that you have enjoyed the farewell dinner which was organized especially for you. We are looking forward to welcome you again very soon in our country.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Having travelled semi-individually to many places worldwide I didn't have a service like this provided by Elina from Anur Tour so far. The drivers were always on time and the service was very professional. Next time I come back with my family. Thank you for everything !

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Joerg L, thank you for sharing your positive review with us. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the tour and service provided by my colleagues. We are striving tirelessly to improve our guest experience and appreciated your comments very much. We cannot wait to welcome you again soon in our beautiful country.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Our 9 days trip in Uzbekistan was excellent! Our programme was professionally organized by Elina who did a very very good job in assisting us throughout our trip! We had wonderful and knowledgeable guides in every city we visited.

We’ll definitely go with Anur Tour again for our next visit in the region!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank augustc87
Safia K, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Anur Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear augustc87, on behalf of Anur Tour team, allow me to express a gratitude for choosing our company and for this wonderful review. We are glad to know that you are pleased with your visit to Uzbekistan. We certainly look forward to welcome you back for more remarkable tours in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Just returned, 30 May 2018 from 7 days visiting the historical sites of the country organised by Elina from Anur Tours.Excellent service.. picked up by driver at all locations then the guide , who spoke brilliant English on all the 5 occasions we had them. Knowledge superb... even a sense of humour ! Nothing too much trouble.. helped us enjoy the experience of the country and it's customs. All hotels booked were fine, food great and inexpensive even at the hotels apart from Tashkent.Leave enough time for at least 2 whole days in Bakarah... a brilliant place. Elina even rand the hotel on 2 occasions to make sure everything was in order and we were enjoying the tour.
Tour, Guides all 5 star. No worries as to entry / departure... no forms to complete, no letters of introduction all scrapped, just walk through customs and off you go and enjoy. Simple trick - can book internal flights online at a great rate and e tickets do work.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Yellams

Dear Yellams,
Thank you for choosing Anur Tour and for your excellent review on TripAdvisor. We are also pleased to know that you were impressed with the service and enjoyed your trip. We certainly look forward to welcome you back for another memorable stay soon.