“Trip to the 4 Stans in Central Asia”
Review of Anur Tour

Anur Tour
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Tashkent
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunny Uzbekistan! Adventure, budget, excursion tours, attractions and things to do all over Uzbekistan.
Reviewed November 16, 2017

I booked my trip to the Central Asia with Anur tour for a 2.5 weeks trip across the Central Asia. I am glad that I used Anur Tours t plan my trip. I went to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. I was planning to travel to Turkmenistan but they are notoriously famous for rejecting visas with no explanation. While on the tour I found out that my visa for Turkmenistan has been refused. The Managing Director of Anur Mr. Mumin came personally himself to my hotel along with Zarina, my tour coordinator to explain the situation and offer alternatives which was very kind of them.
Anur helped organize the day trips and the hotel reservations.

From the time I landed to the time I departed there was flawless coordination at each travel destination. Most of the tour guides were excellent, the others were very good. What I liked about the guides were they didn’t want to take me to shops to buy things and that was a Big plus. While in Tajikistan, I got a Kidney stone pain and I was so humbled by the care provided by the guide Shahboz who took me to the hospital and spoke to the doctors.

I would high recommend anyone planning a trip to Central Asia or Uzbekistan or any country in the region to work with Anur tours. They made it a worthwhile experience!

4  Thank Imran C
"thank you very much"
"tailor made"
"exceeded our expectations"

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Anur Tours and the guide Umid made my visit to Uzbekistan a truly remarkable experience! Unforgettable memories of this amazing and breathtaking country. Great service, very well organized, flawless and the guide Umid was very knowledgeable. The tour was indeed educational. Definitely will be coming back and truly recommend it.

2  Thank Greggy2011
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Elina is a wonderful person who made our trip really a great experience. She helped us change details and was always available for all our little extras. As I am working in tourism I know what service means and Anur tour was just an excellent tour operator. If you ever intend to go to Uzbekistan - they are the right agent to plan your trip. We were six of us and got a tailor made itinerary. Thanks again for everything. The country and its people are just fascinating

3  Thank Olaf K
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Excellent! We were absolutely thrilled with the fabulous service provided by Anur during our 7 days/6 nights in Uzbekistan. Unforgettable experiences discovering a fascinating country were accentuated by the impeccable service both in the lead up to our trip with the organizing, and during our stay.

The lovely and efficient Elina communicated quickly and thoroughly with every request and detail. We had quite a few requests, as we opted for a personal Italian-speaking guide throughout, and a dedicated driver for our small group of 4, but still wanted to keep our costs low. The suggested hotels booked and itineraries confirmed were perfectly catered to our needs, and all exceeded our expectations.
The trip went flawless. All sites were spectacular. Our guide was always helpful to point out 2-3 options for excellent nearby restaurants without insisting on a personal choice. There was never the slightest delay or wait checking in or visiting any site/museum, etc.
We greatly appreciated the personal touches offered by Elina and Anur, and were especially thankful for the kind greetings they arranged upon our arrival in Tashkent, and eventual (sad) departure.
Anur is highly, highly recommended and have definitely earned their Number 1 position here! We promise to send friends and family your way!

4  Thank Da7e
See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2017

This tour exceeded our expectations - everything was SO organized and flowed so smoothly. I thought that it was good value as well. I loved the hotels that were selected. Zarina was so responsive and designed a tour specifically for our interests in food. I never ate so well in my life. The buffets at the Serena hotel in Dushanbe, Tajikistan were the culinary highlight of the trip. For that reason alone, I would suggest that this hotel be used for future guests who like great food.

My favorite spots were Bukhara, Uzbekistan and Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. Bukhara for the magical atmosphere, the terrific culture show, and fantastic souvenirs - particularly the very inexpensive but beautiful miniature paintings (I bought 8). Ashgabat was a striking white marble city unlike any other I have seen in the world. I am impressed by all the good the president of the country has done for his people. Flying into the city at night with all the gleaming, orderly white marble buildings and brilliant neon lights was such an experience. I have never seen so many impressive monuments. The city was spotlessly clean as well.

We also enjoyed the well-planned cities of Almaty, Kazakhistan and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and their settings against the mountains - they had so many parks and restaurant options!

We survived the border crossing at Turkmenistan and examination of our 20+ drugs by labeling everything for its purpose and smiling a lot. But a visit to Turkmenistan is one that you will not forget. Ashgabat is one of the most fascinating cities in the world (out of the 120 countries we have now visited). We travel a lot, but would not be able to do this tour on our own due to language difficulties and so many transfers (all which went perfectly).

My favorite guides were Elmira in Kazakhstan and Govel (sp?) in Turkmenistan - they were just superb and so knowledgeable. I give our highest recommendation for Anur tours!

1  Thank Jean9001