“Samarkand and Bukhara”

Anur Tour
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Tashkent
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunny Uzbekistan! Adventure, budget, excursion tours, attractions and things to do all over Uzbekistan.
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I can not speak more highly of this tour company. They were amazing at sorting out my trip in a matter of hours when my plans changed suddenly. Elina help organise all of this on her day off and remained in contact throughout my trip. They guys they organised were extremely good and had some much information to give! I couldn't ask for more and if you are looking for a tour in Uzbekistan I wouldn't look any further especially if elina is planing your trip. When I come back to Uzbekistan would definitely book with them again.

1  Thank Markereay
"exceeded our expectations"
"knowledgeable guides"
"no worries"

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Our 8 day private tour ranged from Khiva through Bukhara and Samarkand to Tashkent. We had a driver and local guide each day. Everyone was lovely. We were very pleasantly surprised at how we were received. The service was impeccable. One day we went to the Hazrati Dovud which was not in our guide books and a cultural experience not to be missed! Elina who arranged our tour had recommended it. Our guide was amazingly helpful in getting us entrance despite the crush of people trying to visit this important pilgrimage place. Khiva was our favorite city by far with its intact walls and hotel quite near the old city. Don't skip it even though its a bit off the beaten path! Elina checked in with us along the trip and had arranged everything perfectly. This is a tour we won't forget. We'd recommend it to anyone looking to explore this beautiful, and historic region.

2  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed May 27, 2017

We e-mailed Anur Tour in February to organize a 10-day Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Khiva-Muynak/Aral Sea tour with personal guides and drivers in May.
Ms. Elina from Anur replied promptly with an outline for such a trip. Over the next weeks we worked out the details for daily itineraries, hotels and domestic transportation. In the end our program was exactly what we had hoped for. For simplicity we choose to have Ms. Elina book all travel arrangements within Uzbekistan, including train and air travel.
Once in Uzbekistan Ms. Elina met us personally to deliver the travel documents. Later she called regularly to see if everything was well.
The tour itself went like clockwork. Everything was perfectly organized. Our guides and drivers were always waiting for us when we arrived in different cities. We thought our program was rather ambitious but thanks to Ms. Elina's good planning it seemed easy.
We highly recommend Anur Tour for quality and worry-free holidays.

1  Thank ALien89
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Since the first time I started contacting Anur Tour in 2016, I've experienced nothing but excellent service. First with Aziza, and then with Zarina - both responded promptly to any of my questions, whether about the itinerary or otherwise.

Anur Tour helped me plan a last-minute tour to Uzbekistan - they managed to arrange the visa, book hotels, trains, and even a hard-to-get domestic flight. This was in high season, mind you! I was also constantly impressed by their choice of guides and drivers in all the cities I visited, and I was billeted at comfortable hotels that were in perfect locations. Their prices were also very reasonable considering the service that I got!

Thank you very much, Anur Tour, for the perfect introduction to Uzbekistan and Central Asia. When I come back to the region, you're definitely my tour operator of choice.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2017

It is such a pleasure to feel yourself as a welcome guest so if you are a traveler who wants to think only about a trip itself and enjoy it without spreading on headache - like what should I eat, where should I stay, how do I reach my destination, what should I see – you must definitely choose Anur Tour. These guys will organize your journey from the beginning till the end and there remain two things to do - walk with your guides who share all interesting facts and gape with wonder while staring at the sights (of course not to forget to watch out where all souvenirs are:)).
Our group was really satisfied with the services rendered.
Thanks Anur Tour for unforgettable tour of the country!!! Special thanks to the general director Mumin aka for a visible and invisible presence with our group and for funny stories which cheered us up! :))))

Приятно чувствовать себя желанным гостем и если вы тоже хотите путешествовать, наслаждаясь поездкой, не растрачиваясь при этом на «что бы поесть, где бы поспать, как бы доехать, что посмотреть» - вам определенно стоит воспользоваться услугами Анур Тур. Эти ребята организуют все до микродеталей, и вам останется лишь ходить с учтивыми экскурсоводами и слушать их, раскрыв рот, на достопримечательности (стараясь не пропустить царство сувениров :) )
Наша группа коллег осталась очень довольна всеми оказанными услугами.
Спасибо, Анур Тур за незабываемую поездку!!! Отдельная благодарность ген директору Мумину ака за зримое и незримое присутствие с нашей группой и забавные байки веселившие всех нас!))))