“My travel agency of choice in Central Asia”
Review of Anur Tour

Anur Tour
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Tashkent
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunny Uzbekistan! Adventure, budget, excursion tours, attractions and things to do all over Uzbekistan.
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Since the first time I started contacting Anur Tour in 2016, I've experienced nothing but excellent service. First with Aziza, and then with Zarina - both responded promptly to any of my questions, whether about the itinerary or otherwise.

Anur Tour helped me plan a last-minute tour to Uzbekistan - they managed to arrange the visa, book hotels, trains, and even a hard-to-get domestic flight. This was in high season, mind you! I was also constantly impressed by their choice of guides and drivers in all the cities I visited, and I was billeted at comfortable hotels that were in perfect locations. Their prices were also very reasonable considering the service that I got!

Thank you very much, Anur Tour, for the perfect introduction to Uzbekistan and Central Asia. When I come back to the region, you're definitely my tour operator of choice.

All reviews
"exceeded our expectations"
"knowledgeable guides"
"no worries"

Reviewed May 23, 2017

It is such a pleasure to feel yourself as a welcome guest so if you are a traveler who wants to think only about a trip itself and enjoy it without spreading on headache - like what should I eat, where should I stay, how do I reach my destination, what should I see – you must definitely choose Anur Tour. These guys will organize your journey from the beginning till the end and there remain two things to do - walk with your guides who share all interesting facts and gape with wonder while staring at the sights (of course not to forget to watch out where all souvenirs are:)).
Our group was really satisfied with the services rendered.
Thanks Anur Tour for unforgettable tour of the country!!! Special thanks to the general director Mumin aka for a visible and invisible presence with our group and for funny stories which cheered us up! :))))

Приятно чувствовать себя желанным гостем и если вы тоже хотите путешествовать, наслаждаясь поездкой, не растрачиваясь при этом на «что бы поесть, где бы поспать, как бы доехать, что посмотреть» - вам определенно стоит воспользоваться услугами Анур Тур. Эти ребята организуют все до микродеталей, и вам останется лишь ходить с учтивыми экскурсоводами и слушать их, раскрыв рот, на достопримечательности (стараясь не пропустить царство сувениров :) )
Наша группа коллег осталась очень довольна всеми оказанными услугами.
Спасибо, Анур Тур за незабываемую поездку!!! Отдельная благодарность ген директору Мумину ака за зримое и незримое присутствие с нашей группой и забавные байки веселившие всех нас!))))

Reviewed May 16, 2017

From the beginning, Elina from Anur was a super help. She customised the itinerary, chose hotels based on our likings etc. We had great local guides, a lovely vehicle for my parents and myself.

What made it special was that Elina came to pick us from the airport. My father had not got a stamp on his visa due to the person at counter making a mistake and overlooking it. She took us back and helped get that done. She also welcomed us with a gift of bread and Juices and my elderly parents were most touched by this.

Throughout our 8 days she would call and had given me local numbers to be in touch. All the hotels were close to the places we wnated and though this was peak season still she got us great places.

I would recommend Anur any day for their excellent work.

1  Thank Roshan1970
Reviewed April 4, 2017

We booked a week tour off season (November 2016). Actually we went there very late so there were barely any tourist and the temperature dropped dramatically in the middle of the trip to reach -12 in Khiva, but we still loved it!!.

The company was really professional and it had everything very well planned. They even helped us as soon as we left the plane, directing us to pass customs and helping us with all the paper work. Anur can make your trip there really easy. We visited several cities and the guides provided were exceptional, specially the lady in Samarkand. She transmitted so much passion and love for the city!
I was a bit concerned about safety but I ended up walking alone even at night to take pics, specially in Samarkand, Khiva and Bukhara and it was very cold but pleasant and quiet.

The drivers provided by the company were also very good and professional. I tend to get very easily sick when travelling on a road, specially if is full of curves but that was not the case when travelling there. They were very good and helpful ad they accommodate to our needs. They took us to several shops to buy things such as Samarkand wine....
My advice in Samarkand if you are there during the weekend is book in advanced a restaurant, specially if you want to go to one of the good ones, as we tried to enter in three of them and they were all fully booked. The country was really safe (at least the cities we visited) and as I mentioned I walked a lot on my own at different times of the day. The only problem is that if you don't eat meat it is a bit hard to find places to eat. I had a couple of vegetarian plovs and salads but careful with the salads as they can give you stomach problems if you are not used to the water there.
the hotels provided by the tour were quite good and the most important they kept us warmed.
A really impressive country with a fantastic tour.

4  Thank jon_alfa