“Trip to Uzbekistan with Anur Tours”
Review of Anur Tour

Anur Tour
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Tashkent
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunny Uzbekistan! Adventure, budget, excursion tours, attractions and things to do all over Uzbekistan.
Reviewed September 20, 2016

We recently returned from a wonderful 15 day trip to Uzbekistan. Our programme included Tashkent, overnight train to the Castles in the desert, Khiva,-flight to Bukhara,train to Samerkand,train to Tashkent. Anur Tours did all our organization tickets, hotels, guides, taxis for pick ups even to the last day in Tashkent tickets for the ballet.Their expertise made the whole holiday go like clockwork. Together with the amazing architecture, art work,fantastic colors and the warm hearted people we met, made it a trip to remember. A special thank's to Aziza who arranged everything with prompt reply.

2  Thank David C
"tailor made"
"exceeded our expectations"
"buy things"

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Uzbekistan, a very unfamiliar place for us and we all departed our home with great anxiety. However, when we arrived for a few days, our worries were all gone. Not only the country itself is very safe, the friendliness of the people there was beyond my imagination.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Anur Tour for giving us such an unforgettable trip along the old silk road. We visited all the way from the west to the east of Uzbekistan, and we were deeply thankful to Aziza (Anur tour’s manager) for her organization (including the LOI) of the tour.

In Muynak, we reached the former world's fourth largest lake, the Aral Sea, which has been losing water for half a century and nearly disappeared from the map. In Nukus, we visited the Savitsky Museum which collect more than 90,000 exhibits, including a collection of Russian avant-garde artists and the art of ancient Khorezm. All of these gave us a wonderful experience. Ayaz-kala yurt camp was a very pleasant place for us, the three Ayaz-Kala fortress, sunrise together with the sunset were very pleasing. We also missed the night with tons of shooting stars flying over our head in the village of Asrof, where we spent a whole night watching stars. Of course, the three ancient Islamic city- Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand- are the highlights of our tour, we couldn’t help but love them.

Anur Tour gave us an extraordinary tour over all in Uzbekistan. We were deeply impressed by the ancient Islamic edifice, and the unique culture of Uzbekistan. The people there also treat us with great hospitality, which we will never unforgettable.

2  Thank Sit S
Reviewed August 23, 2016

If you're planning to explore the Uzbekistan you should most definitely hit up Anur Tour. I needed a Letter of Invitation to get into Uzbekistan and Mumin and Aziza was able to provide one for me and my mate. We booked a rough itinerary through the tour agency - hostels/hotels, transportation between cities and pick ups from airport and train station. Aziza organised a brilliant trip for us and it meant that there was no hassle, no second thinking and most importantly no worries. It was a stress free week and a bit in Uzbekistan thanks to them. 10/10, would highly recommend getting in touch with them, even if you're looking for information.

2  Thank Pak Y
Reviewed August 22, 2016

My first trip for Uzbekistan was unforgettable, Anur tour is really good company. I could enjoy my trip thanks to Anur Tour's good guides and drivers. The hotels which Anur Tour selected were located good place and so nice.
I was very impressed with Uzbekistan's amazing history, culture and buildings, and with very nice people and delicious food.
I want to go back to Uzbekistan again, in that time I'll offer again.

初めてのウズベキスタンの旅行は忘れられないものでした。Anur Tourさんにお願いして本当によかったです。送迎やガイドさんがついてくれましたので、とても楽しんで旅行することができました。選んでいただいたホテルも非常に立地のいい場所でしたし、素敵なホテルでした。
ウズベキスタンの素晴らしい歴史・文化・建物、皆さんの人柄の良さ、美味しいご飯に本当に感動しました。
また早くウズベキスタンに戻りたいと思います。その時もAnur Tourさんにお願いしたいです。ありがとうございました。

2  Thank Asami0332
See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I had no idea about sightseeing tour of Uzbekistan so before I joined the tour of this company, I just randomly searched about travel agencies in Uzbekistan on the internet and I coincidentally found out the website of Anur Tour, then I clicked into the page of “Guaranteed departure tour around Uzbekistan, 2016”, and read about details of the itinerary of the trip and I just decided to join this tour without a long moment of consideration.

I provided all my personal information, copies of passport, traveling documents, air flight tickets to the company. Then the Manager of Anur Tour - Ms. Aziza started to help me and arrange everything for me of this trip. Aziza is very helpful and always reply me in such an immediate speed and telling me about details of getting a visa of immigrating to Uzbekistan. And this visa- thing made me the most troublesome because I just applied to join this tour just 2 weeks before my departure from Hong Kong via Seoul to Uzbekistan, and everything went very well except for the visa problem.Just on the night of me en-routing to the Hong Kong International Airport, I just kept refreshing the E-visa website of Uzbekistan and finally I received the updated notice of my visa approval and I got the telex number! Thank God for this, otherwise I might not go to Uzbekistan as my first overseas trip in a foreign country.

And then I contacted to the Director of Anur Tour - Mr. Mumin and he just sent me a Letter of Invitation (LOI) to me so I can get aboard to the plane, and Mumin and Aziza all congratulated me for my success of visiting to Uzbekistan!

The first day of my arrival to the Airport in Tashkent, Aziza and the local tour guide called Mr. Bakhrom waited for me outside the airport and just welcomed me to Uzbekistan. My trip is a 10-day tour and it is all nicely arranged for my length of time staying in Uzbekistan. Bakhrom took me to the hotel and one day later, he started to guide me in the Capital City – Tashkent. He can speak very fluent English and he’s a learned man. He explained me everything about the sites that I visited in Tashkent very patiently and he’s such a kind-hearted man!

The second part of my trip is going to Khiva via Urgench, the two local drivers are all very nice men and we just chit-chatted and I spoke a little bit of Uzbek language and they were all really impressed with me, we had so much fun! The local tour guide – Mr. Alimardan, he is a Khivan resident and of course he knows very well about the UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Ichan Kala. He’s an intelligent man and telling me about the story of each spots I visited. And at this moment I really started to get my horizons broadened about everything in Uzbekistan.

The third part of my trip is going to Bukhara, this was the time of my trip started to get really, really interesting and fascinating! I originally landed in the airport of Bukhara at 11:45 but my flight was get aboard 30 minutes earlier so when I came out to the airport, I couldn’t find any driver holding the nameplate of my name so I just decided to hire a local taxi by myself and that taxi driver charged me for $5 USD (The receptionist of the hotel in Bukhara said it’s too expensive). Then my driver and tour guide Umid just came in to my hotel room and apologized to me about this event happened and refunded me the $5 USD, I really didn’t expect this from my tour guide, too nice of him! Then Umid guided me around Bukhara city in the next day, and he’s also a highly knowledgeable person and taking me to many tourist spots in Bukhara.

The day in Samarkand, I was greeted with a driver and a local tour guide called Ms. Eleanora, she’s a very classy and learned woman. She took me visiting around the city of Samarkand and the Registon Square – another UNESCO World Heritage Sites is just beautiful, spectacular, majestic, magnificent. She also took me to a museum, a mosque, and a silk carpet factory. Everything I looked around is just elegantly historical and splendid. And I really enjoyed talking to this beautiful tour guide and we talked about everything of our two countries. It’s such a full of enjoyment to appreciate the beauty of Uzbekistan and it’s my pleasure and honor to visit to this special and mysterious country.

I had a very fun and nice time mingling with the tour locals and the local people as well, Uzbek people are very gentle and polite. I would like to recommend all readers here to use the service of this company as they have shown professionalism and sincerity to me. I enjoy my trip to Uzbekistan very much and in my opinion, Anur Tour is your best choice!

2  Thank Ming L