Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very efficient, Elina is great!!

I gave Anur a tour of Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan that my friend and I wanted to do. They arranged... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Wilburstravels
Silk Road cities in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan

We, a group of friends, undertook this two weeks great trip in Aug 2018, thanks to the assistance... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
Ravindra65
Pune, India

All reviews like clockwork unforgettable trip train tickets visa application central asia local places to eat through customs fluent english personal contact mountain guide neighboring countries arranged everything days visiting prompt response thank you very much tailor made exceeded our expectations
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I have been using services of ANUR TOUR since 2010 and am very happy about the cooperation. Most of my trips have been solo and this makes one value highly the professional and at the same time friendly relations with the agency. For an individual it is important to feel safe when going to an unknown place. The perfect choice of drivers, guides and accommodation made me feel absolutely like at home. Drivers have always been on time assigned, experienced in work with tourists and knowledgeable about the places to visit. The excellent knowledge of English should be mentioned as well. Guides besides their professionalism have also been very interesting personalities, knowledgeable in various areas.
I have been happy to visit with ANUR TOUR not only the must see sites of Uzbekistan as Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and Shakhrisabz, but also Nukus, Muynak, the desert fortresses of Ayaz-Kala and Toprak-Kala, Aydarkul Lake with staying overnight at a yurt camp, and the famous Hazrat Daud Cave.
ANUR TOUR arranges also combined trips within the region to visit neighboring countries – Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan,Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. I took chance to visit Kyrgyzstan and am absolutely happy about the trip.
I can recommend ANUR TOUR as a highly professional and reliable tour operator for the trip to Central Asia.

1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Went there with a group of 25 we really enjoy the trips. Their friendly and informative guide make this trip a very enjoyable and not to be forgotten. If you planning to go to Uzbekistan please choose anur tour.

1  Thank ZulM64
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Non-stop estimulating experiences, I felt alive again. Lovely safe country, and charming people. The organization had been amazing, and our guide great: professional, very kind. Highly recommend, you don't wanna miss this one!

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I booked a group tour of five people to Samarkand from Tashkent with Anur. Our guide Denis was fantastic and really made the history of this fascinating city come alive. The organisation of the tour and payment process was very smooth. I highly recommend booking through Anur!

2  Thank SarahLain
Reviewed December 2, 2015

I recently returned from a solo visit to Uzbekistan organized by Anur tours. I chose them based on emails received from Aziza, one of the representatives. I was SO impressed with their services. I took one of their regular tours and customized it to meet my own interests and could not have been happier. The guides in each place were knowledgeable and friendly, the recommended accommodations were excellent and the places visited and time alloted were perfect. It was so nice to be met in each place by a guide, and taken to the airport or train station, it took all the worry and hassle out of having to find my own way around. Everyone at the company was amazing, I got sick on my last day and they took care of me like family. I wouldnt hesitate to go back to Uzbekistan, it exceeded all my expectations, and I would definitely use Anur again.

3  Thank badgerseal