“Very friendly owner, food looked good (but we didn't eat)”

Siesta Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Tashkent
Cuisines: Asian, European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cozy restaurant with wide range of meal and drinks. European and local cuisines, free wi-fi, draught beer, local & imported wines, delivery/take away; Apropriate price and good quality. One of the best pasta and steaks in the city
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The owner let us try all sorts of local specialties. He is very keen on the apperance of the place. We didn't eat, but I regret it, as the food looked very good. Big plus: they don't charge service charge! Prices are reasonable for a western food restaurant. Offcourse not as cheap as local food places. I would say, give it a try!

1  Thank Jasper F
There are newer reviews for Siesta Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good dining option in front of Intercontinental hotel and expo center. The lady who worked there was very nice and helpful. The menu is rich and their dark beer is fantastic. Price is reasonable.

5  Thank Mohmov
Reviewed May 31, 2013

When you've had enough of shashlik, this is the place to go! They have an extensive menu of European style dishes at a reasonable restaurant price. The staff are friendly and helpful, and speak English. They seemed genuinely interested in our feedback. The place has a nice feel, with a small restaurant area at the front and a more informal, bar-like section behind. The food and beer are good. It's easy to find, on the main road opposite the Intercontinental Hotel. I'll definitely be going here again!

4  Thank geckozo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went with some friends and was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, service, food quality and bar service. I was really pleased and would recommend this to anyone based in or visiting Tashkent.

4  Thank Big_Meat_Puppet
Reviewed May 17, 2013

From my perspective , as an Englishman working abroad on my own , you cannot fault this place , the owner is so friendly and speaks perfect English , SIESTA. The owner tells me has only been open since late last year , but I hope he will be open for a long time in the future , the atmosphere is great the waitresses are as hot as an Uzbek summer , I defy anyone to eat a better filet mignon, and for the price it's incredible ! The pasta dishes are Also fabulous , as well as the lamb chops ! and they have a screen showing English and European football , does it get any better ?? If you are staying at the raddison blu , or the intercontinental , get the hell out of that sterile atmosphere and check this place out .
Thanks too everyone for making my short stay In Tashkent so enjoyable looking forward too my return all the best for the future Keep it up!
Jason Statham