We were a group of 41 persons belonging to a football club attending a match in AFC champions' leagues. We were in Tashkent for that reason only. Most of the time we stayed at the lobby for gatherings and drinking coffee after our daily trainings.
Our agreement with the hotel was R&B – meals included. I really enjoy the splendid breakfast the most. Other meals were fine but not as great as the breakfast.
Room service was fine – no comment except it was done almost immediately.
Some one of our staff tried the SPA massage and he really recommended it. It cost USD 30.
I loved the walk in the hotel surrounding area. There is a lake and garden just behind the main entrance.
Tashkent is a nice city with no crowed streets . sometime I wondered where is city dwellers.
We tried for a change during our 4 nights stay , a nearby restaurant specialized in Uzbek dishes. The prices were high .
One more thing , the city is a safe place to be. No problem at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your International Hotel Tashkent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel Tashkent
- Inter Continental Hotel Tashkent
- Inter-Continental Tashkent
- Tashkent Inter-Continental