Things I liked--awesome lobby, fantastic quality room service meals, nice views.
Things I didn't like---unclean carpet that stuck to my feet, a bed with a coverlet with a giant stain on (I asked them to replace this they did not). A bathroom door that you needed a 'knack' to close, worn out looking couch.
They charge for internet use and the guy who helped me get mine working told me I could pay for an hour and use as needed--turned out every time I logged in they were re-charging me and their internet didn't work properly so that happened a lot! I had to argue over these charges with the manager. This really annoyed me because it was their fault. People really CARE about having internet that works! He did the right thing and only charged me once but it makes your stay stressful when things like that happen
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your International Hotel Tashkent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Tashkent Hotel Tashkent
- Inter Continental Hotel Tashkent
- Inter-Continental Tashkent
- Tashkent Inter-Continental