All reviews amazing hotel unique architecture panoramic view spa area higher floor large room breakfast buffet was good an amazing city common areas a lot of variety eat food bathroom products glass ceiling all mod cons average quality chinese restaurant quiet location
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I stayed already for the second time at the Yyldyz Hotel and was fully satisfied. The Service is good, the rooms are huge with a high comfort. The views from the rooms is amazing.The food is also quite good. Can highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mguener
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Very clean pool in the city. You can go with family, services of pool also good. You can rest there and eat good meals. Also indoor pool is very good and very clean. I can advise for guests of Ashgabat.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2019

Yyldyz Hotel is very beautiful inside and out. The lobby being its' best feature. The rooms are classic looking but unwelcoming. They are big but lack of that cozy feeling. The bed was like a stiff board and gave me a back ache. The bathroom was great with a nice large tub and separate shower. I had a nice view of the Wedding Palace. The restaurant food and breakfast food were both underwhelming. I ate at the restaurant twice and had the free breakfast buffet. I never had anything that was better than average. The front desk staff were accommodating but definitely did not go out of their way to be kind and sometimes even seemed inconvenienced by my questions. Pool staff was nice and the restaurant staff was very kind and helpful. The prices there were extremely high. For example, for a bottle of mineral water at the pool, I paid 52 Manat which is the equivalent of $15 USD. In the restaurant and bar, a low end glass of wine was approximately the same at $16 USD. It is a lovely hotel, but definitely not worth the price you pay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2019

Stayed here on business and its great. Clean, spacious and well appointed rooms with a fantastic view of the 18 hole golf course (the only one in Turkmenistan apparently) and Ashgabat beyond. Good breakfast, attentive staff and a decent restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2019

This is a beautiful hotel, very ritzy. I had a deluxe room with a panoramic view. Previous reviews already described this luxurious place and I concur. I enjoyed my breakfast which was ample. My only complaint is that my mattress was lumpy and too soft for me.

Date of stay: May 2019