“My favourite”

Ranked #417 of 600 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have tried out all the stuff on the menu. Its one restaurant which has maintained its quality since its inception and I am saying this cos I have been one of their regular customers since the time they introduced the restaurant submarines for 100 or so.I love the tuna submarines, their pizzas are good, and I love the lassanga as well.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had rice and curry, you'd think that this being the national dish and made everyday, they'd perfected it by now. It was dry, the chicken was tough, and the service reluctant.

2  Thank nedneds
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I like very much to dine more, there are have more deciles food,my favorites submarine, chocolate milk shake, chicken biriyani.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

An excellent low cost option. I particularly like the lunch time biriyani and the Submarines at any other time. Last week I had a sandwich that was brilliant too. A little too much sauce at times but then each restaurant has its own flavor

1  Thank ArjunaJ
Reviewed October 16, 2012

the quality and presenting of food were worse than before,specially Mahanuwara dinemor
and i decided not to have any meal in Mahanuwara dinemor though i haven't decided same for the col-3 one

1  Thank nivanka