“Chocolate cake is to die for!!!”
Review of Mitsi's Delicacies

Mitsi's Delicacies
Ranked #65 of 621 Restaurants in Colombo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a lovely meal here with some friends.

Had the lasagna which was very good. Then tried the chocolate cake for desert and it was absolute heaven. Would give this place 5 stars just based on that =)

But in addition to the really good cake, the food was also very good, the service was nice and the place is very clean and comfortable. The owner is a very nice cute slovenian who makes you feel right at home in busy Colombo.

Definitely recommend the place and urge everyone to try the cakes :)

1  Thank LinBja
Mitsi1605, Owner at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Thank you my dear! That is why we have wisely named our chocolate Death By Chocolate :) Do visit us again, looking forward to sweet guests as yourself.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have to write that the cakes at Mitsi`s are just to die for. I have tried her new Cappucino cake and surely they have convinced me to visit them again. Firstly we had their new crepes, I adore the Pizza one. Really good value for money. I would recommend it, the place is cozy and quiet, staff is as well very good.

1  Thank damjani063

Thank you for labeling us as excellent. We are more than happy to hear our guests are satisfied with our offer and the service. This is why we are doing what we are doing, thank you once more for the motivational feedback.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I can't reccommend enough! The food, the sofas, the recipe's books, the stuff, the cake, espresso...I felt like home, in Europe - No offends, Sri Lanka!

Do try lemon cake!! Promise! ;D

Love it!

Thank you dear! We are very happy to know we can comfort your homesickness - when encountering one. Please do visit us again when missing home taste and ambiance.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Not often have a come a cross a restaurant here in Colombo where you can be sure that you will be happy no matter what you get. Of the things I have tasted I have not yet managed to be disappointed. The main courses are very nice and cooked with some love of food. After a nice meal you will have to try the chocolate they make there. That is the tip of the iceberg in this place, even if you are not hungry the extra steps you might need to take to get there will all be forgotten when you taste their sweets. Even if you are not in for a whole meal, go there for the sweets and atmosphere and slurp it down with some ice-tea

We are extremely happy to know that the extra mile of travelling is worth in the end! We always have the chocolate cake for travelers and their friends, when they need a boost of energy. Welcome again and thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I loved the food here!! it was so tasty ... and the service is good. The owner is from Serbia I think. And also they have very good desserts. Their cakes are really yummy. The only thing i didn't like was a hot chocolate drink. Wasn't good and for sure i don't recommend it. But all the rest was perfect. I like the interior also...very cozy....

Mitsi1605, Manager at Mitsi's Delicacies, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Geia Sou and thank you for your review. We truly appreciate the guests which take time to send us their feedback, as with constructive comments we will only be able to grow and repair our `gaps`. Thanking you again and welcome next time!