“long stay in colombo”

City Condo @ Colombo 4
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Colombo
City Condo @ Colombo 4
Ranked #57 of 136 Specialty Lodging in Colombo
Berlin, Germany
“long stay in colombo”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had a wonderful stay in one of the condos for four weeks.The owner Div is incredible friendly and fulfilled every wish I had.Not to forget his caretaker Silva,he is the pearl of the house,he helps you whenever he can,despite his limited english.Great location and Galle Road offers you many typical
sri lankan restaurants and other interesting shops.Full of live,very entertaining.I can recommand
this place..

Room Tip: Condo Laurel is the best,
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Div C, Owner at City Condo @ Colombo 4, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Hi Sabine,Thanks for the review and I do agree that Silva is the best ! I was so happy you enjoyed the neighbourhood and City Condo@ Colombo 4 and we do look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for the pix too
Div C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is Anupam from India, I stayed in Div's condo.
He and his wife took really good care of me.
Any issues were attended quickly. This place is very centrally located and convenient for a stay in Colombo whether for Business or Vacation.
I would certainly recommend his place to my family and friends whenever they visit Colombo. In fact I might be visiting Colombo again very soon and would look forward to receiving his hospitality again.Div took the time out to show me quite a few places in the city including the night life which I might not have been so inclined on my own.Recommendable host and place in short.

Room Tip: The one with the Modern Shower room is quite spacious and nice on the ground floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Div C, Owner at City Condo @ Colombo 4, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Anupam

I was happy to meet you and more so when I read your review.Thanks and look forward to seeing your family end March 2014.
Div
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Me and my parents were visiting Colombo. We stayed two night is the apartment. It is situated very close to the Centre, since it is on the boarder of Colombo 4 and 3. Divanka the owner was very kind and friendly. He took us a lift from the airport to the apt and back as well.
The condo was clean well equipped and comfortable with a bedroom, a huge living room with a bed and a kitchen. The bathroom was also good and clean. The apartment also offered a great view over the city and wonderful sight to the Indian Ocean.
The accommodation is also good for solo, family stays or even with friends.
Absolutely recommended to book your room in City Condo when coming to Colombo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Div C, Owner at City Condo @ Colombo 4, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Peter

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for City Condo@ Colombo 4.I'm happy you ,mum & dad enjoyed your stay with us and do look forward to see you again.
Div