1) Personally i feel that this is the best fish and chips that i have had in sri lanka... Perfect chrispy batter.... Wonderful fresh flaky fish.... The perfect conbination.
2) very friendly staff.... And the owner is a nice gentleman too.
1) Apart from the fish and chips.... Most of the other stuff i tried here was bad.... If not horrible. Tried fried prawns.... Very salty and it didnt have any appeal. Stay away from their bitter lemon drink.... It is basically a lime juice... Made with the whole lime including the rind....... Ghastly.
2) the setup inside is like a waiting room for a clinic.
3) food takes some time to come out.
Not very satified with my experience at hippie chippie....
THOUGH I MIGHT GO THERE AGAIN FOR THE AWESOME FISH AND CHIPS :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.